dedicate

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

It's been a week since Yongguk and Hyunae officially became each others. Everyone was happy for them... well, except for Junhyung. Hyunae is aware that he doesn't like the idea. Everytime he comes over or she goes to their dorm for him to spend time with Minka, he always ignores her and if he does talk to her, he always questions Hyunae about Yongguk. But she doesn't care at all. She really has strong feelings for Yongguk and besides, Junhyung has Hara. Why does he care?

--

Beast had been busy and they just came back from a schedule in Jeju. Junhyung and the boys wants to spend some time with Minka and so Hyunae decided to drop her off at their dorm. She rang the doorbell and from the outside, they can hear the loud commotion the boys were making. After a few arguments of who should open the door, it finally swung open when Dongwoon came to open it. "Oh noona!" He beamed at Hyunae and gave her a short hug before picking up Minka and leading her to the living room. Hyunae followed the two and found the Beast boys just lazying around, some sprawled on the floor and others on the couches.

 

"Hey Hyun" Doojoon patted the seat next to him and she sat down.
"Where's Junhyung oppa?" She was wondering why there were only five members in the living room.
"Shower"

 

After several minutes of catching up, Junhyung finally showed up with just a wife beater shirt and shorts on. "Daddy!" Minka ignored the boys once she noticed her dad walking to the living room. Hyunae whipped her head to him and they immediately made eye contact. Junhyung nodded his head to her as a sign of greeting and she did the same. "I'm gonna go" She stated as she stood up and walked to Minka, who was being held in her father's arms. "You're not staying?" Junhyung asked as he came face to face with her. Hyunae shook her head, "I have somewhere to  be."

 

"Baby, behave yourself okay? Don't give your daddy and uncles a hard time." She kissed her cheek as Minka nods her head. Junhyung couldn't stop staring at Hyunae while she talks to their daughter. His heartbeat started to pick up it's pace as he look at her. Hyunae shifted her gaze to Junhyung, "Oppa I'll pick her up tonight." Junhyung nodded and she smiled back at him.

 

Hyunae eyed each of the members, "You guys better take care of her. If I see a single scratch, I will beat each and everyone of you." The boys nodded their heads and waved at her goodbye.

--

"Noona!" The smiling Jongup answered the door and let Hyunae in. She ruffled his hair and led her into the living room. This is Hyunae's first time in BAP's dorm. Since they were on a one month hiatus, Yongguk invited her to come over and show her their abode. "Hyung!" Jongup shouted, calling for his leader. "Where's everyone? I know Junhong tagged along with oppa." Their dorm was quiet and no trace of the rest of the boys was visible. "I don't know. Out I guess. I woke up and it was only me and Yongguk hyung." He grabbed his duffle bag and called out for his hyung once again. "Noona sorry, I'm heading to the dance studio." He bowed before her and headed to the door. Hyunae couldn't help but smile at how adorable the second maknae was.

 

"Oppa!" She yelled through the dorm, impatiently waiting for Yongguk to appear. "Yah! come in here." She heard his voice through one of the doors. Hyunae walked around before heading to a small hallway where the bedrooms were located. Yongguk peaked his head out once he heard footsteps getting near. "Hyun, in here." Hyunae nodded her head and came inside the room, which she speculated to be his. "Wow" She mouthed at how clean and organize the small room was. "What, you think it'll be dirty?" He smirked and she nodded. Yongguk playfully clutched his chest, "I'm not dirty" He pointed to the left side of the room, "Himchan is"

"You share a room with Himchan oppa?"
"Don't call him oppa"
"Wae? He's older than me"
"He gets too excited when a girl calls him oppa"

 

Hyunae sat down on his bed, relaxing her back against the wall. Yongguk sat down on his desk and opened a drawer, pulling out a notebook and headed back to his bed. Hyunae opened her eyes as she felt the bed sunk lower on her side. Yongguk sat down next to her and flipped through the pages. He stopped once he found what he wanted to show her. "Read it" Hyunae took the notebook in her hand and scanned her eyes on the words that were written down. Yongguk propped his head in one hand, tilting it on her direction as he scanned her face with his eyes. "I finished it last week. Just wanted to show you, between songwriters."

 

"Are you trying to say you love me?" Hyunae as she reads the contents of the page. Yongguk chuckled, "Do you like it? I was planning on including it on our next album." Hyunae smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "And then dedicate it to me" She teased again before taking out her phone from her purse. "What are you doing?" Hyunae took a picture of the title and saved it on her phone. "Oppa since you showed it to me first, it's mine now." Yongguk smiled at his girlfriend.

 

The two stayed sitting on the bed as they chatted away. "Are you happy?" He asked her as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Yup. Everything seems to be going well." Yongguk took her hand and started playing with her fingers. "Minka's happy with her dad and so is he. Besides, my boyfriend is treating me well too." Yongguk chuckled as he laced their fingers together. "Does Hara know?" Hyunae's head shot up off of his shoulder. Crap, Hara. "I forgot about her." Hyunae did forget about her. Her life was going so well that she had forgotten the girl she disliked the most. "I don't know if Junhyung oppa told her yet." Junhyung has never told Hyunae about Hara's reaction, so it's obvious that she doesn't know about his daughter.

 

"Yah" Yongguk nudged her. He felt her body tense up against his, "Don't worry about it. Junhyung will have to find a way to tell her. " Hyunae's mind was now back to worry. She hasn't thought about Hara at all. What if she gets angry and tell the whole world? What's going to happen Junhyung? To Minka?

 

"I told you to stop worrying about her" Yongguk poked her side and she squirmed a little. "Yah!" He poked her again. "Ah Oppa, I'm ticklish" She punched his arm lightly. "Really?" Yongguk smirked and rose an eyebrow. "Please don't" She begged but it was too late. Yongguk already had her laying down in bed, tickling the crap out of her. "Oppa!" She squirmed underneath him, trying to catch her breathe. Hyunae managed to tickle him back and in a swift movement, their position changed. Hyunae was now on top of Yongguk, straddling him while they catch their breathes.

 

"Did I take her out of your mind now?" He questioned as he breathed heavily, due to their tickle fight. Hyunae nodded her head and laced both of their hands together. "How do you manage to do that?" She smiled to the man underneath her. "Do what?" He finally caught his breathing. "Everytime my mind is filled with worry, you somehow manage to make them go away." Yongguk chuckled and let go of her hands. He sat himself and hugged her waist, faces a few inches apart, "I have my ways." With that, Yongguk captured her lips.

 

5/30/12

Man, I at titles.