...

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

The two went back down and caught Dongwoon with a tray of sodas and chips in his hands. "Where are you going? Where are the rest?" Hyunae asked as she looks around the room, only finding the drunks laying around. "We're in the basement noona. Seungri hyung popped in a movie. Come!" He yelled the last part as he was heading down the stairs to the basement. Hyunae sighed and shook her head. "Where are you going?" Junhyung asked her. "To clean up, silly"

 

Junhyung followed her outside and watched her gather the beer bottles together. You never changed Hyunae, he smiled to himself. He then went to grab a garbage bag and started to put the plates and cups, helping her clean up. "Oppa you don't have to. Go to the basement with the boys." Junhyung shook his head and proceeded with what he was doing. After twenty minutes of picking up garbage, Hyunae plopped herself down on one of the patio chairs. She closed her eyes, but opened them immediately when she heard something clashed on the glass table infront of her. "Drink" Junhyung handed her a bottle of water and sat down next to her.

 

"Why are you so nice to me again?" She asked before putting her lips on the bottle to drink. Junhyung was caught off guard by her question. "Oppa, since I came back you acted cold towards me. You'll say like one or two words, if not, nothing at all." Hyunae looked at him as he played with the rim of his coke can.

 

"Why? I can't be nice to you?" He turned to meet her eyes, but she avoided his gaze.
"Ani. I mean yes you can. It's just... I don't know" She gave up, not able to come up with words to say.
"I don't want to be a to you after raising her alone. I know how hard it is to raise a child, let alone doing it by yourself."
"I really am sorry for not telling you before oppa. But I don't regret doing it. I mean look at you now, you're a star."
She smiled at him and he chuckled.
"I'm not that big." He humbly declined the title of being a 'star'
"You're a good dad oppa. Minka really loves you."
"You're a great mom Hyun. I hope she takes after you."

 

Junhyung and Hyunae talked for hours until she fell asleep on her chair. Junhyung glanced over at her to find her sound asleep with her head hung low. He carried her into the house and up the stairs. He opened the first door he saw and hoped that it was her room. Luckily, he found it painted pink like his daughter's and knew that it was hers. He laid her down gently on the bed and pulled the covers on her. Junhyung sat down on her side and gazed at her for a few seconds before getting up. He kissed her forehead and whispered something in her ear before walking out of the room.

--

A few days later, everyone went back to normal. The boys went back to work and Hyunae enrolled Minka to a day care, so she could meet new friends and be surrounded by kids her age. Knowing that she's TOP's niece, Sean helped Hyunae enrolled her in the same day care where his children attends. BAP got busy since they were preparing for their comeback and Hyunae hasn't met up with Yongguk since the day of the bbq. With nothing to do, Hyunae was stuck in the house once again. I should get a job.

 

Junhyung on the other hand planned on telling Hara about his daugther once she comes back from Japan, which was in three days. He's inside the recording studio, working on his solo album. It was only him, Doojoon and a producer in the room when their manager came in. "Yah, you boys need to see this" He went straight to the computer and fiddled with it until an article with pictures came on the screen. Junhyung's eyes almost popped out as he saw what was on the screen.

 

Beast's Yong Junhyung's past relationship with an idol's sister.

 

"Holy !" Doojoon put a hand on his mouth, clearly as shock as everyone else in the room.
"!" Junhyung cursed. "Hyung, do something about this. No one can know who Hyunae is." Their manager left the room to call his boss and discuss a solution about this situation. Doojoon went back back to the computer and read the article. "Jun, it says that you and the mystery girl dated in high school for two years. Whoever leaked this info knows the two of you."

 

There were several more articles about this sudden scandal. The pictures were not clear and some even had Hyunae's face blurred out. But Junhyung recognized the pictures really well. They were the ones that were sent by an anonymous person to President Hong way back then. Whoever leaked the pictures online, was the same person who sent them to his boss.

 

Junhyung was pacing back and forth in the room, obviously nervous. "! No one can know her identity or else..." His fished his phone out of his pocket and dialed Hyunae's number. "Come on Hyun, pick up" Hyunae didn't pick up his call and he started to panic even more. Just then his phone rang but it wasn't the person he expected to call back.

 

", it's Hara."