uh oh

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

After the successful performances, we all headed out to eat. BAP was personally invited by their sunbaenims but they had refused because of another schedule. But Junhong promised to stop by the house since I was making dinner. Minka also invited Yongguk. I don't know whether I want him there or not.

-----

Yongguk's pov

We're on our way to some radio show that we were going to appear in. Everyone passed out from exhaustion and only Junhong and I were awake. This is my time to talk to him about his noona.

 

"Junhong-ah" I nudged him and he took his eyes off of his iPad. "Talk to me."
"What's up hyung?"
He turned to me while turning off his game.
"How's your noona?" He had a confuse look on his face. "I mean, how is she as a person? What does she like. You know that kind of stuff." The confusion on his face vanished and a smirk formed in his face.
"I knew you like my noona" I tried to shush him down since I didn't want the others to know.
"Okay, fine I do. Will you help me?" Please Junhong, I really like Hyunae.
"I don't know hyung. I don't want her dating another idol" He facepalmed himself after saying that.
"Another idol?" I questioned him. Did she date an idol before?
"I mean uhhh" He's trying to cover up what he said. "Arghh. Fine I'll tell you." He leaned closer to me and whispered, "But I'll only tell you that they broke up before he debuted." Now I'm the one with confusion all over my face.

"We're here boys. Wake up" Great, I have to ask him more about this later.

-----

I walked down to the kitchen to start preparing dinner for us. Minka is still sleeping and Seunghyun oppa went out for a while. I got the pots ready but I needed some ingredients. I need to go to the store to get some items, but I can't leave Minka all alone and oppa went to YG. Just my luck, my baby came coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

 

"Baby, you wanna come to the store with mommy?" I asked her.
"Can you buy me candies?"
"Sure baby, let's get you ready"

 

The supermarket was fairly close to the house, so we just had to walk there. We were strolling down the street when we came upon a store that sells kpop items. CDs, posters, DVDs, and other items that has idols faces all over them. I decided to go inside for just the fun of it.

 

The store was divided into two sections: the boy groups on one side and girl groups on the other. I decided to walk to the boy group section. The tv screen happened to show a Beast MV. I can't just get away from them can I? Then I noticed I was on Beast's territory. Minka stood infront of a framed poster that was about her height. I walked up to her and asked her which one she liked and she pointed to him. Her father. My heart started to beat so fast when I saw his face and the fact that his daughter chose him.

 

I had to drag Minka out of the store because she wanted me to buy that framed poster. We then headed to the store because it was getting darker. I sat her in one of the carts and started to look for the stuff that I needed. I was going to make braised chicken and kimchi fried rice and some mandu, that Junhong likes.

 

"Hyunae?" That voice again. I turned around quickly and spotted Yoseob wearing a hoodie and a mask on. Is he stalking me? He came closer and we said our hellos.

 

"Yah! Are you stalking me?" I asked him while nudging him in one shoulder.
"You're stalking me. I'm the famous one here" He said oh so proudly
"Whatever" I scoffed.
"Who's the cutie?" Oh ! I forgot about Minka! I was suppose to hide her from him.
"Uhhm" Think of something Hyunae. "This is my niece, Minka" WTF. I mentally slapped myself. Good thing I whispered it to him. I don't think she understood what I said. Her Korean is limited after all.
"Oh Annyeong" Yoseob waved at her and she did her little bow. "Aigoo, she's so adorable!" He cooed.

 

What do I do now? I should tell Minka to call me Auntie or else she'll blurt out the word mommy. Or I can just walk away from Yoseob. But it doesn't look like he'll leave me alone. Arghh

 

"Seob!" Omg, that voice.
"Oh hyung!" he turned around to the other person behind us. I elbowed him and gave him the looked. "Oh ! I forgot." We started to panick now. What do I do? He's coming closer to us.

 

5/21/12

Crappy, I Know! I promise to do better.