what now?

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

They insisted on cutting practice short and taking Minka and I out to eat. I protested telling them that they don't have to change their schedule for me, but they insisted. We were at Yeolbong eating. It was Seunghyun, Jiyong, Teddy, Byunghoon, Hitech, Crazy, Minka, and I at the restaurant. The others were too busy doing their own things. We were all busy laughing and chatting when I heard a familiar voice yell my name out.

 

"Choi Hyunae!" The loud scream echoed throughout the restaurant. We all turned to a smiling Lee Eunbi. I stood up and ran to her. We were hugging each other like we haven't seen each other for years. You know, like those romantic movies? People stared at us while we embraced each other.

 

"I called Eunbi telling her you were here. She didn't believe me, but I guess you do now huh?" Seunghyun turned to her and pointed his chopsticks to her face. She ignored him and placed Minka in her lap.

"I cant' believe you're here with my precious goddaughter" Eunbi pinched her nose.

After eating, the dancers bid their goodbyes and the rest of us went back to Seunghyun's house.

"Damn Hyun, did you take all your belongings back here?" Teddy pushed the luggages that were blocking the living room.


"Why didn't you take them in the room?"
"Oh we'll be leaving tomorrow anyways"
I knew he'd let us stay with him, but I needed to hear it from him.
"Well too bad, ya'll staying with me"
"I knew you'd say that"
I grinned at him.

-----

It was roughly ten at night and everyone left, leaving us to get some rest. I'll be meeting Eunbi tomorrow and we'll be going to Junhong's fanmeet at the mall. I heard he debuted with his group BAP two weeks ago and they'll have their very first fanmeet tomorrow. I have to admit, I haven't been keeping up with Junhong and his group even though I promised him I would. I was busy with my own personal life to associate myself with kpop.

 

"She asleep?" Seunghyun asked me as I plopped myself down next to him on the couch
"Yeah, thanks for letting us stay oppa"
"Of course! You're more than welcome here. My home is your home. Stay as long as you want"
he smiled and patted my head. I leaned closer and rested my head on his shoulder. He the tv and the channel happened to be some rerun of a music show. Beast came out perfoming and I could tell my brother was looking at me.

 

"I'm fine oppa"
"What's the plan Hyun?"
"Why does everyone keep asking me that?"
I asked annoyed
"Because you're here. Walking on the same land where Minka's father is" he made me face him. "Well?" he raise an eyebrow.
"You know I can't take you seriously with that hair" I pointed at his silver hair
"Don't change the subject"
"Ugh fine! The plan is to avoid him until I'm ready to tell him"
I pouted and sunk lower on the couch
"You can't avoid him forever"
"I know. But for now, I have to. Especially since..."
I cut off myself.
"Since... he has a girlfriend?" he was careful with his words. I nodded and we fell silent.

 

After the minutes of silence I finally spoke up. "I'm just scared he'll push us away" he looked at me with confusion written all over his face. "You know before I left, I thought it would be easier if I keep Minka a secret away from him so I did. But now that I did, I regret it. I know he's going to hate me when I present her infront of him. I know he'll be angry. If he did, he'll push me away." I was crying by now, "He'll push her away. And she doesn't even know anything. Oppa, I don't want her crying because she thinks her dad hates her. If that happens, it's all my fault" He pulled closer to him and I buried my face in his chest. "Especially now that he found someone else. He'll think I came back to ruin his relationship, now that he's happy again" I mumbled into his chest.

 

I laid down in bed thinking about what I had said earlier. What if that happens? That he will hate the fact that I kept him away from his daughter. He'll push us away and won't accept her.

It'll be all my fault ...

 

5/19/12