kiss

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Yongguk pulled up by the Han River. He opened my door and let me out before directing me to a bench that was facing the water that was glistening from the lamp posts. The whole car ride was silent because all I could think about was him being with her. I felt jealous and angry at the same time, but I don't blame him for being with someone else. I am at fault in this whole situation, so I have no right to be angry at him. Yongguk seems to know what's been bugging me, so he led me to the Han River to get my mind calmed down.

 

We sat down at a bench that was facing the water. The surrounding was filled with families and couples taking a walk by the river. "You alright?" Yongguk asked me and I turned to him and smiled, "I'm sorry about everything back there at the restaurant and in the car."

 

He looked at me with no emotions in his face. "I just wish I know what's in your mind. I know we've only known each other for a few days, but seeing you panic and back there, got me worried." Yongguk gave a heavy sigh before turning to face forward. I know I neglected him back in the restaurant, but I did gave him my full attention after he got my mind off of him.

 

"I'm sorry. It's just that... well..." I feel so comfortable with him now I feel like telling him about me and him and what we were back then. "Junhyung and I..." Should I tell him? I like Yongguk, I really do. Plus, he's my brother's friend and Junhong's leader. I can trust him right?

 

He shifted his body towards me and I looked him in the eyes. I knew I could trust him because of the look in his eyes. That look was the same look that Junhyung had whenever he was with me back then. I can trust him. "We dated back then... before I left." I sighed looking at the dark clouds above us. "We dated for two years until he debuted. Then I left, went back to Cali. Now I'm back and today was the second time we're meeting and we haven't had a proper conversation yet." I closed my eyes and a tear escaped. Yongguk softened and scooted closer to me. I felt his hand over mine and I opened my eyes to turn to him.

 

"I knew you didn't hate Hara for nothing" I couldn't helped but laugh a bit at his statement. "You looked like you were about to kill her back there."

 

"Oppa! I just told you a secret of mine and all you can say is I was about to kill her?" I laughed with him. This guy really knows how to make me feel better. "Arasso" He calmed himself down and so did I. "Okay... so you and Junhyung dated back then. So that explains the tension between you two" I nodded to him. "Wait..." He turned back to, "Does that mean..." I nodded and faintly smiled while looking at the sky, "He's Minka's dad."

 

We were silent for a few moments. I guess he was shocked about the news he had just recieved. "Oppa" I shifted my body towards him this time. "Say something." He shook off whatever thoughts he had going on in his mind and looked at me. "He doesn't know does he?" I shook my head to him. "I found out I was pregnant right after we broke up. He broke up with me because his president found out about us. I couldn't bring myself to tell him, so I left." He nodded in understanding. "Now, I don't know how I should tell him or when I should tell him. You saw him back there oppa, he doesn't seem to care about me anymore. Plus, he's happy now."

 

"Hyunae-ah, you know he has a right to know" He bent down and rested his elbows on his knees.
"I know. And I will tell him, I swear. I just... I don't know how" I whispered the last words.
"Do you still love him?" I was startled by his sudden question. I whipped my head to him and he stared at me with seriousness. "Do you still have feelings for him?" I was mute for a few seconds.
"I honestly don't know" He leaned back on the bench. "All I've thought about was him for the past three years. But now that he has someone else and he's clearly happy with her, I know I should stay away from him."

 

"You two have a child together. You can't avoid him." He's right, I can't. No matter how much I want to avoid him, we have Minka together and we have to be there for her. "I can help you." I whipped my head towards him once again. What does he mean?

 

I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity at him and he just chuckled lightly. "I like you Hyunae. If that wasn't obvious enough. I knew you had someone else, I just didn't know who. But I can help you forget about him." He stared into my eyes with sincerity this time. I like him too. I really do, but wouldn't that be using him? Arghh, I don't know anymore. Do I still love Junhyung? Parts of me are saying yes, but whenever Yongguk is around I feel safe and secured. I feel like I've known him my whole life. He makes me feel good and special, especially when he smiles at me.

 

"I..." I opened my mouth to say something but nothing would come out. "You don't have to answer me now. But I'll be waiting" He said before I could say something again. "Come on" he stood up and held his hand out for me. "Let's get you home before your brother search the whole city for you"

-----

Yongguk walked me up to the doorstep without a single word being said. We walked side by side each other with our hands brushing together. We stopped infront of the door and turned to face each other. "Thank you for today" I looked up to him and smiled. He returned the favor by giving me his gummy smile. "I had the most fun with you..." I nodded and looked down, playing with my rings. "Hynae-ah" I looked up to face him again. "I hope next time we meet, you'll have an answer for me" His eyes sparkled through the lights. "Okay" I whispered and he leaned forward.

 

Oh no is he gonna kiss me? His face was only a few inches from mine. I stared at his pink plump lips and closed my eyes since the distance was extremely close. I was waiting for his lips to touch mine, when they were directed to my forehead instead. He kissed my forehead for a few seconds and a smile ended on my lips. He pulled away, "Goodnight" he whispered and I opened my eyes to meet his. "Goodnight" I whispered back to him. I watched him walked towards his car. I opened the door when his car wasn't in sight anymore.

 

I was greeted by my brother who was sipping on some wine, "Kiss on the forehead, I like him" He smirked and I just rolled my eyes and headed upstairs with a smile plastered on my face.

 

5/25/12

I feel like I'm boring you guys. Give me your honest opinions and I won't be offended, I promise. I added Yongguk in the picture because since Junhyung has Hara, Hyunae should have someone too right? kekeke