... almost

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

"Hyunae?" Crap. I can either keep walking and pretend that I'm not me or just turn around and get through with it. Okay, I chose to pretend.  I took another step forward when a hand caught my wrist and prevented me from moving. I looked down and saw a pair of feet infront of me.

 

"Excuse me?" He said. Should I look up? Oh I'm doomed.
"Annyeong" I looked up and smiled at him. Yoseob bugged his eyes out and had his mouth slightly open.
"It is you! Oh my god! You're ba" I covered his mouth with one hand since he was basically yelling through the empty hallways. I grabbed his hand and saw an empty room. I dragged him inside and close the door behind, but first making sure no one had seen us.

 

"Hi Seob" I turned around and smiled at him. He covered his mouth and pointed at me with the other hand.
"You!" he half yelled at me
"Will you shut up alright. It's me Hyunae. I died my hair light brown, but it is me. Geez" I yanked him down on the couch next to me.
"When did you come back?"
"About three days ago"
I really didn't count the days I've been here.
"Oh my god" He pushed my body close to him, caging me in his arms. "The boys will be so happy to see you"

 

I yanked myself away from him and gave him a look. "No Seobbie. You tell them or anyone that I'm here, I will personally murder you" I glared at him. Don't know why, but he's always been scared of me.

 

"What do you mean not tell anyone? You were gone for three years without saying your goodbyes to us!"
"I did say goodbye!"
We were basically just arguing like little kids now.
"Yeah, only to Junhyung hyung. With a letter" He threw his hands all over the air.
"Well atleast I said I was leaving."
"That was selfish you know"
He muttered in a low voice, but loud enough for me to hear.

 

He was right. That was selfish of me to leave just like that. But they don't know the reason about it.

"Just please promise me you won't say anything to anyone. Especially the others and Junhyung oppa" I was holding both of his hands and was pleading to him real bad. Tears were welling in my eyes and he softened when he saw them.
"Arasso. Even though I don't know why you're hiding. I'm pretty sure the members would want to see you. Especiialy Junh" I cut him off.
"Junhyung?" I scoffed and let go of his hands. "Yeah, I'm sure he'll be trilled to see me."
"He will. He misses you so much you know?"
"Yeah, I'm sure he does"
Sarcasm was all could come out of my mouth now.
"Will you stop that!" He nudged my forehead. "He does okay."
"Nah"
I stood up. "I'm sure someone's making him happy now"
"That doesn't mean he totally erased you out of his life"
Yoseob went to my side.
"Whatever" I turned to face him again. "Tell anyone about me, I swear I will murder you" I glared at him and he gulped.
"Okay Okay. Damn you and those eyes of yours!" I smirked and gave him another hug.
"I'm so proud of you Seob. All of you guys" I genuinely smiled at him. "Now go out there. They might be looking for you"

 

I let Yoseob out of the room first and waited for a couple of minutes before leaving. I went back to the dressing room. I felt at ease that atleast, I didn't have to hide from one member. I sat on the couch ignoring everyone around me. Yoseob didn't ask me about the airport scene. I guess he didn't see my face. But then if he didn't, then he clearly saw Minka's.

-----

We all headed to the standby hallway where the artist gather around to wait for their turn on stage. I protested to stay in the room, but Jiyong literally dragged me with them. I was afraid Beast would see me, but he assured me that he'll keep an eye out and if ever they come close to us, he'll hide me.

 

"Yah! Seungri-ah put her down!" I yelled at Seungri when he was throwing Minka up in the air. I noticed I yelled too loud and other artist were looking at me. I slightly bowed to them and apologize. Then BAP made their appearance. Junhong ran to Minka and yanked her away from Seungri. I was sitting on one of the chairs beside Jiyong when Yongguk made his way to me. Jiyong noticed him coming and they greeted each other. Jiyong left, giving his seat to Yongguk.

 

"This your first time here?" he started the conversation.
"Ani. I came here before during Big Bang's promos" I couldn't look at him in the eyes.
"Are you blushing?" I was taken aback by his question. Was I blushing? Yes, I was a tomato.
"Ani" I covered my flushed face. He chuckeled.
"I think it's cute" My heart was about to jumped out of my chest. It's that feeling all over again. Just then, Minka came running to us. My saviour! She came running to Yongguk instead of me and I pouted.
"Ahjussi!" Yongguk picked her up and sat her in his lap.
"Minka baby, remember what I told you?" I turned to her and she nodded.
"Ahjussi, mommy said that you don't like being called that" She faced him. "What do I call you then?"
"Hmmm how about Uncle Guk?"
he smiled at him. I watched their interactions and I couldn't help but smile at the scene that I was watching.

 

Three shadows fell upon us all of a sudden. We looked up to see Junhong, Jiyong, and Seungri standing with their backs facing us. What the hell? Then I saw Doojoon passing by and others were following him. I looked down, trying to hide my face from them. I think Yongguk saw me avoiding the group.

 

After some time, the crowd was fewer and it was only us along with BAP, Big Bang and their staffs. The three who stood infront of us turned to us all at once and grinned at me before walking away. I mouthed a thank you to them.

 

Beast was performing on stage and their performance was playing on the screen. "Hey aren't you going to watch your man?" Jiyong sat next to me and I just galred at him. He likes messing with me like this. I hope nobody heard him.

"Hey" he nudged me again.
"What now?" I asked obviously annoyed.
"So Yongguk huh?" he wiggled his eyebrows.
"For goodness sake oppa, he's right next to me" I whispered to him and all he did was chuckle.

 

5/21/12

Gotta go Kayaking now yipeee! Update more later