first meeting

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

The next day, GD&TOP had another schedule at Inkigayo. I didn't want to go but BAP would be there and I missed Yongguk, so decided to go. I honestly cried myself to sleep last night after meeting Junhyung again, but then Yongguk texted me and that one word of 'Goodnight' made me feel a lot better. Junhyung is over me and I am too. Before, my heart had a big chunk of Junhyung written all over it, but now it's clear that Yongguk has taken over. I couldn't wait to see him again. I decided to dress up since pretty girl groups would be around again this time. Also because I was meeting Yongguk and he said that when we meet again, I should have an answer for him and I do. So I dressed up for today. I'm not usually the type to hype over fashion. But today was one of those days.

 

"Mommy!" Minka greeted me while I was fixing my hair. "You look pretty" She smiled at me.
"So do you baby" I tapped her nose and she giggled. "Ah" I suddenly remembered something. I walked to my closet and reached for a little box that was on the shelf. I pulled it out and opened it, taking out the lego necklace. I decided to give it to Minka since her dad gave it to me.

 

After getting ready, we walked out of the house and got in the car. My brother let me use his car sometimes and today was the day I decided to take it out for a spin. I don't even know why he has a car when he doesn't even have a license. We stopped by to get some smoothies before heading to the SBS studio. The guards let us in easily since I had a pass that Seunghyun gave to me. I parked the car inside the building. While walking to the elevator, MBLAQ greeted us and they cooed over how cute Minka is. I wasn't close to them, but I knew them since Dara unnie's little brother was one of them. I held on Minka's hand and walked the hallways, constantly bumping into groups, trying to look for my brother's dressing room. Once I found it from a distance, I speedwalked my way towards the room. I opened it to find it filled with people. There was President Yang, Teddy, Seungri, and Byunghoon sitting on the sofa while the duo were getting their outfits fixed.

 

"Uncle Seunghyun!" Minka ran to her uncle and he immediately stopped what he was doing and picked her up, not caring if it wrinkled his clothes. "Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed to the people on the couch. "Hyunae doesn't want to be an idol?" President Yang suddenly asked with a grin. "Deh?" I asked him a bit confused. "You look pretty. You definitely can beat all the other girl groups out there" He said and the boys nodded. I suddenly felt my face heat up and covered them.

 

"You do look extra nice today" Seungri scooted next to me and wiggled his eyebrows. "Someone looking extra hot for a certain leadaaa~" He sang and I glared at him.
"Leader? Me?!?" Jiyong snapped his head to our direction.
"Yes, oppa. You." I joked with him and we laughed.

 

A few minutes later, President Yang and Teddy bid us goodbye and told the boys to do well. It was only Seungri, Byunghoon and I on the sofa chatting. Seunghyun's manager barged in the room and went directly to my brother, showing him something on his iPad. Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows and sighed heavily. He then turned to us and we all gatherd together. My eyes widened as I saw the pictures that were on the screen. It was of Minka and them at the amusement park yesterday. I hit the person who was closest to me, which happened to be Seungri. He winced in pain and rubbed it.

 

"Oppa!" I stood up and they were startled. "I told you guys to be careful" I frowned. I didn't want the public to know about Minka or how she even looks like. If it gets out that she is Seunghyun's niece, then that news would definitely get to Beast, and I wasn't planning to tell him yet. "Relax Hyun, we can just tell the people the truth." Byunghoon patted my shoulder to calm me down. "Besides, he needs to know anyways."

 

The manager called President Yang and got permission to release a statement about the pictures. Reporters were saying that Minka was his daughter, so they needed to clear it up quickly. After exactly an hour, reports got out that the little girl with Seunghyun was indeed his niece, not his daughter. "Wow, that was fast." I stated as I read the article from my phone. "The power of YG baby" Jiyong grinned at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

-----

Junhyung's pov

"Oh, I knew hyung doesn't have a kid!" Hyunseung exclaimed and everyone gathered around him. I looked over his shoulder and saw some pictures of Seunghyun hyung with a cute little girl. I brushed it off and backed away from the crowd. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes. Hyunae appeared in my head right away. The way she cried yesterday... I felt a sting in my heart. I didn't mean to make her cry, I just wanted to clear things up. But she clearly moved on. She was with Yongguk on a date a couple of weeks ago.

 

"She's so adorable!" Yoseob cooed over the iPad. I guess they were still looking over those pictures.
"What does the article say?" Doojoon asked Hyunseung who was reading the article.
"Uhh let me see..." He scanned his eyes on the screen. "His niece. It says that his niece came from abroad and she came back to Korea not long ago, so he decided to take her out to Everland Amusement Park."

 

"His niece?" Kikwang questioned and my eyes shot opened. His niece? ... Nah, can't be.

-----

"Oppa, I'm going to see BAP" I stood up and headed towards the door. I would take Minka with me but Seungri took her out to the vending machines. I asked a staff in the hallway to where BAP's dressing room is. She gave me a warm smile and directed me to the room. As I was about to knock on the door, I felt a presence behind me and so I quickly turned around. I was met by a gummy grinned and I couldn't help but smile at the person infront of me. He yanked my wrist and led me to an empty hallway.

 

"People might see us here" I said looking around and he just leaned his back against the wall.
"Who cares" He shrugged. "You look beautiful by the way." I blushed and turned away. I heard him chuckle, "You're cute when you blush you know that?"
"Stop it"
I playfully hit his arm. Oh my god, I'm flirting with him.
"You like that color don't you?" He asked pointing at my skirt. "You wore the same color last time too" he remembered our first date, how cute.
"Yeah, it's my favorite color"
"So uh..."
He looked at me, clearly waiting for something.
"Yes" I nodded to him.
"Yes?" I nodded again. "Yes?" He asked again.
"Do you want me to say no?"
"No hell no. You said it, you can't take it back"
He grinned at me and I laughed at him.
"I won't, don't worry. But..." I put a hand infront of his face. "I like nice dinners and amusement parks" He chuckled and nodded his head.
"I'll take a mental note on that" I decided to give him a chance. I'm not his girlfriend... yet.

-----

I was heading back to GD&TOP's dressing room with Yongguk since he wanted to say hi to them and to see Minka. "Minka-ah!" I heard Seungri call for her and I instantly whipped my head to the side. I froze at the sight infront of me. There she is, my daughter standing infront of a crouching Yong Junhyung.

 

"Mommy!" She screamed and came running towards me when she saw me standing there.  My eyes widened in shocked as I see him staring at me with a confused look on his face.

 

5/26/12