a 'date' with yongguk

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

I woke up to the sound of my door creaking open and Minka jumping cheerily on my bed. "Mommy mommy!" She exclaimed and I shot from my sleep quickly. "Baby" I whined to her. "Auntie Eunbi's taking me out today" She said excitedly. "What?" Just then Eunbi comes barging in my room.

 

"Well good morning to you best friend" She patted my as she sat down next to me. I pulled the covers over my head to hide from her, but she pulled them away.
"Eunbi go away!" I kicked her and she landed on her . Minka laughed and tried to help her get up from the floor. "It's freaking nine in the morning, let me sleep pleaseee" I pleaded to her.
"Nope, honey you have a date today" She said and I sat back up.
"What?!" I yelled, totally confused.
"I heard Yongguk-shi asked you out last night" She grinned at me while pulling me out of bed.
"Yeah, he asked me if he can take me out sometime, not today. Plus, he made it clear that it's not a date"
"Five, four..."
She started counting down.
"What are you doing?" I asked as I got up and fixed my hair.
"Three, two, one" She pointed at my phone that was resting on the nightstand. Just then, my phone rang and she picked up Minka and went out of the room. Before she closed the door, she winked and me and grinned.

 

It's an unknown number, should I pick up? Oh what the hell. "Hello?"
"Hey"
A deep, husky voice answered on the other line. Oh my god
"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?
"Uhm no, not really"
How did he get my number?
"It's me Yongguk. Junhong gave me your number, sorry about that" I heared him chuckle and I couldn't help but to smile. I walked around the room with a smile plastered on my face.
"It's okay. What's up?"
"Uhh I know I asked you just last night... but uhh"
He's stuttering, how cute. "Do you have plans for today?" Plans? I have no life.
"I'm basically on vacation since I got here. Why?" I bit my lip. Why do I feel excited all of a sudden?
"That's good cos well... we have no schedule today" I can imagine his gummy smile. "Maybe that sometime... can be today?" I laid down and threw my legs up in the air and frantically wiggled them. I was spazzing like crazy.  "Uhh Hyunae-shi?" Oh crap.
"Of course. Today sounds good."
"I'll pick you up in an hour?"
"I'll be waiting"
I smiled.

 

I skipped my way down the stairs in my pajamas with my lips tugged at the corners. I found Eunbi and Seungri  with Minka. They were watching Pororo on tv.

 

"I guess it was someone special who called?" Eunbi scooted closer to me and nudged me.
"You guys can look after Minka for today can't you?" I stood up and faced them.
"What time is he picking you up?"
"Who's picking up who?"
Seungri was clueless but we just ignored him.
"In an hour"
"Whoa that's an early date. But I can't blame him, he wants to spend time with you. Never know when he has another day off."
"Who has a date?"
Seungri yelled, still clueless.
"Geez Seungri" Eunbi glared at him. "Don't worry honey, we'll look after Minka. Now go get ready and make yourself pretty" She pushed me up the stairs.

 

I took a quick shower and got ready. I did make myself pretty for today. It's been a while since I went out on a date. Well, I'd like to think of it as a date. I glanced at the clock and I still have fifteen minutes left. I made my way to the living room and sat myself on the couch.

 

"Hot Mama!" Seungri whistled and he earned a slap on his nape from Eunbi.
"Well you look wonderful" Eunbi clapped her hands together.
"Mommy! Where are you going?" Minka asked me and I sat her on my lap.
"Mommy is going out with Uncle Guk" Eunbi butted in. Minka clapped her hands and was jumping on my lap.

 

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and Seungri went to go open it. There stood Bang Yongguk. Seungri led him into the living room and I stood up, letting Minka down. She ran to him and he picked her up and they made their way towards me.

 

"Well don't you look good yourself Yongguk-shi" Eunbi grinned and elbowed me lightly. He ignored her and made his way to me.
"Hey" He smiled, "Hi" I smiled back to him. Then we heard some awkwards coughs and we snapped out of it.
"Shall we?" He put down Minka and led me to the door.
"Take care of my baby alright?" I turned back to Eunbi and Seungri before kissing Minka goodbye.

-----

I was sitting on the passenger side of his car. "Where are we going?" I asked, curious as to what he planned for today. "It's a surprise, you'll see" He turned and smiled to me and I just nodded my head. "By the way, you look beautiful" He said keeping his eyes on the road. I felt myself blushing and turned away from him. "You don't look too bad yourself Yongguk-shi" I smiled looking out the window. "Let's quit the formalities huh? Call me... oppa?" I turned to him and he chuckled. "I am older than you."

 

"Arasso, o-p-p-a" I mouthed the word oppa slowly. Emphasizing each letter to him. "Are you sure it's okay for you to go out? What if someone sees you with a girl? I don't want to be in a scandal and burden you."
"Nah. I'm not that popular for people to spot. Besides, I got my ways"
He showed me his gummy smile.

 

We were walking side by side next to each other, roaming the streets of Seoul. I was surprise people, especially girls, didn't go jump him. People did stare and whisper, but they just went on. Yongguk didn't seem to mind them either. I guess it was because he was wearing a cap and shades, but then again you can't avoid that yellow hair of his.

 

Yongguk dragged me to a toys store and I looked at him confused. He turned to me and chuckled. "Remember I promised your daughter a Loopy doll?" He smiled and went behind me. He put both his hands on my shoulders and pushed me towards the Pororo section. I felt goosebumps form on my body when his skin touched mine.

 

We roamed every part of Seoul. Going to different stores and just doing about everything that we could do. I was having so much fun with him that I didn't even realized the sun was already setting. "You up for dinner?" He asked and my stomach growling answered him. "I guess that's a yes."

-----

He took me to a newly opened restaurant that wasn't too far from where we already were. The manager greeted us and Yongguk asked for a private area of the restaurant. "Hold on one second sir, I'll be back" She said and went off to the back of the restaurant.  

 

He took off his cap and shades once the lady left. His hair was kind of a mess, so I fixed it for him. I was straightening his hair out when I noticed him staring down at me. I realized what I was doing and put down my hands back to my sides and turn away. He smiled when he noticed me blushing again.

 

After a minute, she came back, "There is one couple in the back, if you don't mind. They are celebrities too so I guess that would be alright?" Yongguk nodded and the manager led us to the back.

 

I can see a woman's back facing us while we walk towards our table. As we walk closer... Oh no...

 

5/23/12