quality time

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

It's been a week since Hyunae had finally told Junhyung about their child. Junhyung accepted his daughter happily. That day he found out, he didn't let Minka out of their dorm. He made the two of them stay until dinner time. Junhyung wanted to spend time with his daughter. He wanted to make up all the times he wasn't there for her, but he knows it'll take a whole lifetime to make it up for her and Hyunae.

 

Junhyung felt bad that she had to go through the nine months process by herself. The cravings and morning sickness, all of these, he wanted to share the pain with her. But now that everything has been done, all he can do now is be there for his daughter. The first thing he did was examined Minka's face. Everything about her features were all Hyunae's. Her eyes, nose, lips, and chin all resembled her mother. Even the way she smiles was all Hyunae's. But Junhyung wasn't complaining at all. He loved all of that about Hyunae.

 

For the past week, he'd only seen her twice. The first time he met her, he spend the whole day with her and the second time was only for a short time. That was last week and this week, he just came back from Singapore from a fanmeet. All he wants to do is spend more time with Minka.

 

Hyunae was sitting outside in the patio soaking the sun while Junhong playes with Minka in the pool. Everyone Hyunae trusts knows by now that Junhyung has found out about his daughter. Especially her brother who was more than thrilled than her. Seunghyun likes Junhyung, he treats him like his younger brother. After sipping on some lemonade, her phone vibrated and it was a text from Junhyung: I just got back from Singapore, on my way to the dorm. Can I see her? Hyunae smiled while reading the message from him. Everything seems to go well for all of them.

 

She had to lie to Minka everytime she asks where her dad is. Hyunae had to tell her that he is working at a place far far away from them. Her heart always stung whenever she asks where her dad is and why isn't he always there with them. But now that everything has been said and done, she's very much happy. Her brother stopped bugging her and Junhyung is happy that he has a daughter. Junhong still doesn't like Junhyung and Yongguk on the other hand, doesn't mind and is still very supportive of the mother and daughter duo.

 

Speaking of Yongguk, Hyunae and him are getting along pretty well. Since she has gotten rid of a huge block off of her chest, she felt more at ease and it shows. Hyunae and Yongguk went out on multiple dates since revealing her big secret. Since BAP just finished their promotions, Yongguk had more time and he had been spending it with Hyunae. While they go on their little dates, Junhong and sometimes Seungri would babysit Minka. Hyunae couldn't be more happier now.

-----

The doorbell rang and Hyunae's eyes snapped opened at the annoying dinging sound. "Junhong-ah!" She croaked after waking from her little nap at the patio. She was laying down on one of the poolside beds her brother had. "Noona, I'm in the water" Junhong complained. "Aish" She got up slowly, obviously annoyed by the person who disrupted her afternoon siesta. She dragged her feet to the front door and opened it to find two men towering her. They coughed awkwardly and she shook her head and gave both of them a faint smile. Why are they together? She moved to the side and opened the door widely for the two men to come inside. Junhyung headed in first, followed by Yongguk.

 

As if reading exactly what was on her mind, Yongguk walked behind her and whispered, "We met at the gate." Hyunae nodded her head and directed the both of them to the back, where Minka and Junhong were. "Minka-ah" Junhyung called out for his daughter who was busily swimming her way to her uncle using two noodles. "Daddy!" She held out her arms, asking Junhong to quickly get her out of the water. As soon as her feet landed on the ground, she ran to her father and he hugged her, not caring if her wet body was drenching his shirt. Junhong smirked and glared at him and got out of the water as well.

 

Yongguk sat next to Hyunae under the big umbrella that was standing next to the poolside bed that was laid out. "She looks so happy" Yongguk said as he stared at the father and daughter duo with a smile on his face. "Why do I feel like you're enjoying this scene more than me?" Hyunae raised an eyebrow and smiled back to him. "Because now you don't have to worry about anything" He placed an arm on her waist and scooted her closer to him. "Noona!" Junhong interrupted their little romantic scene. Yongguk glared at the younger male as he grab a chair and settled it next to the two. "What is he doing here?" He glared at her. "Yah! I'll poke those eyes of yours if you keep glaring at me like that." Junhong whimpered and backed away slowly. "Ah hyung it's not funny. Wait till you get her mad. You'll feel her wrath." Hyunae rolled her eyes and got up.

 

"Do you guys want something to drink?" She headed inside to the kitchen to grab another pitcher of freshly squeezed lemonade that she made this morning with the help of Minka. She was reaching for a tray to put the pitcher and some glasses on, from the cabinets but sadly, thanks to her short height, she couldn't reach it. She keeps attempting and when she was about to give up and grab a chair, a figure pressed on her back and a manly arm grabbed the tray for her. She turned around in surprise and met Yongguk's face. "Thanks" She smiled and took the tray away from him. "Ahem" they heard Junhong cleared his throat. "Minka got cold, so we went back inside." Junhyung was holding Minka who had a towel wrapped around her little body. Hyunae walked towards them and took Minka in her arms. "Let's get you dry and change" She tapped her little nose and walked away. "Help yourselves" She yelled while walking up the stairs, leaving three grown men in an awkward situation.

 

"Chah!" Hyunae dried Minka off and picked her up again after giving her a shower. "Mommy, I'm so glad daddy is here." Hyunae was satisfied that her daughter was as happy as her. She thought in the beginning that she wouldn't like her dad since he wasn't there for her at all times, but then again she's only three. "You like daddy?" Minka nodded, "I LOVE daddy! and mommy and uncle Seunghyun and Uncle Junhong and Uncle Guk and..." She went on and on and named all the people she knows.

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, the three men were silent after Hyunae and Minka left them. Junhong moved towards where the lemonade was and poured himself a glass. "Hyung, you want some?" He turned to Yongguk and he nodded. "What about you hyung?" He then turned to Junhyung and he nodded as well. No matter how much he disliked the guy, he was still his niece's father and noona's ex. Besides, if his leader has no problem with him, who was the same man that fathered the child of the girl he's dating, then Junhong should have no problem with him at all.

 

The men headed to the living room and decided to watch some tv while the two girls were away. It was pretty much silent except the sound coming from the tv. Just then, the door opened revealing two Big Bang members. All the men that were sitting fairly far from each other, all gave simultaneous sighs of relief. "Whoah" Jiyong said as he saw the three guys sitting on the couches. "Never thought I'd see the two of you together" He stated as he pointed to Yongguk and Junhyung.

 

Before any of the two could speak, Hyunae and Minka walked down the stairs. They joined the five men that were now sitting together infront of the tv. Minka immediately ran to her dad, earning a few pouts from three men and Hyunae sat down next to Yongguk. "Hey, wanna go out for a while?" He whispered in her ear. She looked at him, "Uhm I don't know" She then glanced back to Junhyung who was playing with her daughter. Seunghyun got up from his seat, "Just go Hyun" he stated as he walked past the two and headed towards the kitchen.

 

5/28/12