should i?

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

The next few days, my mind has been preoccupied by the thoughts of Junhyung. I needed to get him off my brain, so I decided to visit YG. I guess he became more busy now that he's debuting in a couple of weeks. He didn't contact me for awhile and I wasn't complaing since it'll make it easier for me later on. I decided to drive there instead of taking the bus today. I blasted some Big Bang songs while driving myself there. I feel so energized today, I don't know why.

 

I finally reached YG and entered the building. The staffs greeted me and I gave the same kindness to them. I visited Teddy oppa's studio first to see if the oppas are recording. I opened the door without even knocking as whoever inside wouldn't hear me due to the loud banging music anyways. I found Byunghoon and Teddy oppa just chilling inside. "Babygirl" Byunghoon stood up and gave me a big hug. Teddy, as the cool guy that he was, just turned his chair and nodded at me. "What's up oppa?" I asked Byunghoon. "Just chillin like a villain" he chuckled. "You're so lame oppa" I punched him lightly. I chilled with them for a few minutes. "Where's my oppa?"

 

I headed down to the dance studio where Big Bang was practicing for their comeback. I could hear the nice melody of the piano while I was nearing the door. I opened the door slightly, not wanting to disturb them. I sneaked myself inside and sat next to Jaewook oppa. "Hey, dongsaeng. Haven't seen you in a while" he whispered to me. I just smiled at him as I watch Big Bang perform infront of me. After the song was done, Seungri ran to me with his sweaty self. "My baby!!" he sprinted with open arms. "Ewww you nasty" I ran away from him. Looking at his sweaty self, I didn't want to touch him. I ran behind Seunghyun oppa while Seungri chased after me. "Yah!" Seunghyun yelled, arms protecting me from him. I giggled behind him while Seungri pleaded to hug me.

 

We all settled down on the floor. "Hyun, your boy's getting popular" Seungri snickered and I gave him a deadly glare. "Shut up" I spat to him. Turns out Big Bang have been watching Beast's documentary and they told me how they have potential to steal the spotlight. Great. "Oppa, I came here to forget about him and have fun. But you guys aren't helping at all" I frowned. "What do you mean you're trying to forget him" They all raised an eyebrow at me. I told them my plan of breaking it off and explained my reasons. It was only the six of us in the studio and I trusted them. Besides, they know all about us anyways.

 

"Are you sure about this? I know where your coming from and I understant how you're feeling, but I'm not sure how he's gonna take it."


How is he gonna take it? I never thought of that. Was I only thinking about myself? Was I being selfish? Wait, I'm doing this for him.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. I stood up and walked sluggishly towards the door. There he is holding my favorite flowers with a big grin on his face. He hugged me tightly and my arms unknowingly wrapped around his waist. He nuzzled his face on the nook of my neck, inhaling my scent. I could feel his heart beat faster by the second. I led him to the couch and sat him down while I sat infront of him on the coffe table. I put the flowers next to me and took a deep breathe. I already planned this out. Once I see him, I was gonna break it off. It's for the better. And this was it. Here he is infront of me and I have to do it soon. I took another deep breathe and place myself in between his legs, placing my hands on both of his knees. He placed his hands over mines and I felt sparks of electricity all over my body. I looked up to him and met his smiling face. His eyes sparked in joy and his lips formed a curve. . I tried to avoid his eyes, but I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. Baby, don't look at me like that. You're making it hard for me.

Should I? If I don't do this now, I might not have another chance.

 

5/11/12