finally

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

From now on, the story will be from a third person's pov.


 

 Hyunae held on her daughter's hand even tigher as the door infront of her swung open. "Ahjussi!" Minka beamed and ran towards Junhyung, who froze in his spot as the little girl hugged his knees. "U-uh, come in." He directed the two inside and led them to the couch. Hyunae looked around the place. It was cleaner than she thought it would be, considering that these boys were the lazy type. Maybe Junhyung oppa cleaned for today, she thought as Junhyung knew that Hyunae was a little bit of a neat freak.

 

"Hey" Junhyung bent down infront of Minka who was sitting next to her mom. "What's your name?" He asked her with a smiled plastered on his face. Hyunae couldn't help but to smile herself, watching the beautiful scene infront of her. "Minka" The little girl smiled back to him. Junhyung then led himself to the kitchen where he got a glass of cold milk and handed it to Minka. He grabbed the tv controller and flipped through the channel. Once he saw Pororo on the screen, he put the controller down, "Hey Minka, your mommy and I have to talk about something. Can you stay here and watch?" Minka nodded her head while sipping on her milk through a straw.

 

Junhyung eyed Hyunae and nodded his head as a sign of okay. He led her to the kitchen and pulled a chair for her. He then opened the fridge again to pour some orange juice on a glass and grab a can of coke for himself. Hyunae had both her hands on top of the dining table and fiddled with her rings as a sign of uneasiness. Junhyung knows exactly what that sign meant and he decided to start the conversation, knowing that Hyunae won't.

 

"Hyunae-ah" He cleared his throat and stared at her hands, that stopped moving after hearing his voice. "Uhh" He hesitated at first but gathered up the courage he had hidden behind. "Is she... mine?" He stared at her as her eyes widened in shock. Hyunae couldn't believe how straighforward his question was. But then again who can blame him? The night before, Junhyung couldn't sleep at all. He thought hard and put all the pieces together.

 

"O-oppa" She choked as tears began to fill her eyes. "I-i'm s-sorry" She stuttered as she held her head down not wanting him to witness the river that was flowing down her cheeks. Junhyung stared at his ex-girlfriend, trying to allow the new information to sink in.

 

He has a kid. A daughter. For three years, he had lived his life as an idol yet he didn't know that he had a child millions of miles away.

 

For a few minutes, they stayed in place. With Junhyung circling his forefinger around the rim of his coke can and Hyunae staring down on her lap. The only sounds that could be heard was Minka's laughter in the lving room and Hyunae's quiet sobs. "Hyun" Junhyung finally broke the long silence between them. "Why didn't you tell me?" He furrowed his eyebrows. Sure, he was angry. Who wouldn't? He was kept away from his daughter for three long years.

 

"I-i was scared" Hyunae breathed out as she wiped her tears away and calmed herself down. "I found out a few days after we broke up." She looked up to him as he was still staring at her. "I didn't know what to do at first. I was going to tell you, but then I thought about it more. Oppa, you were going to debut and I didn't want to ruin your career. So I decided to leave." Hyunae stared at him, trying to read his expression but nothing was showing.

 

"You really think it was for the best? That you kept my own daughter from me??" His voice got louder as he finished his sentence. Hyunae flinched at his tone, a little bit scared of him. "I have a daughter" Junhyung calmed down. "I have a daughter..." He whispered again. "I have a daughter" He repeated once again and a smile appeared on his face. Junhyung looked up to her and softly smiled at her. "What are you thinking oppa?" She asked curiously.

 

Before he could answer, various voices could be heared coming from the living room. "Oh, Who is this?" A familiar voice echoed in the living room. "It's TOP hyung's niece!" Another voice yelled in excitment. While the commotion was happening in the living room, two figures came out of the kitchen.

 

"Hyunae-ah!" Kikwang got up from the couch and ran towards his old friend. "Kiki, you're crushing me" She choked out, while trying to catch some air to breathe. He released her immediately after her plead and she smiled to the people gaping at her. Beast couldn't believe the same girl that they haven't seen for three long years was now standing in their very own living room.

 

"Uhmm" Junhyung scratched the back of his neck. "Can you watch her while I talk to Hyunae?" He asked his fellow group members. They all stared at the both of them and nodded their heads all at the same time. Junhyung led her into his room that he shared with Yoseob. He closed the door behind him as Hyunae sat on the foot of one of the beds.

 

Junhyung grabbed a chair and settled it infront of her. He sat down and continued what they were talking about before s came in the dorm. "So you left because you were pregnant?" She nodded her head, not daring to look at his face. Hyunae was beyond guilty about this whole situation. Junhyung sighed, "Hyun look at me." He demanded her and she followed. She looked right into his eyes, "You can me hate all you want for keeping her away from you oppa" She whispered. "I'm not mad at you pabo" He chuckled and she sat there confuse.

 

In all honesty, yes he was angry at her for not telling him about their daughter. But, he knew what she did was all for his sake. "I'm sorry" Hyunae was startled at his apology. "You suffered for three years all by yourself." Junhyung knows how hard it is to raise a child. But raising them as a single parent was beyond harder than all the practicing he had done in the past.

 

"For three years, you were by yourself raising her. I'm sorry for not being there." He lowered his head and she reached out for his hand. "Oppa, it's all my fault. Please don't apologize." After planning about how they would work together as mother and father to Minka, the two headed back to the living room. They were met by a giggling Minka who was playing with her uncles.

 

"Mommy!" She ran towards Hyunae as she saw her coming out of the room. The boys gawked at the scene infront of them. "Mommy??" They all said in unison, eyes widened and mouth open. Hyunae shimmied her way down on the couch between Yoseob and Hyunseung. Junhyung sat on one of the loveseats, grinning.

 

As if it was just mother, father, and daughter in the room, Hyunae officially introduced the two together. "Baby" She picked her up and sat her on her lap. "You wanna see daddy?" Hyunae asked her daughter and she quickly whipped her head to her mother and beamed, "Daddy? Is he finally coming home??" Hyunae smiled bitterly and nodded her head. Junhyung felt a pang in his heart, seeing his daughter getting excited to finally meet the father she never met.

 

"You see that Ahjussi over there?" Hyunae pointed at Junhyung's direction and Minka followed her finger. She turned back around and nodded her head. "Minka-ah... that's daddy." Minka whipped her head back and forth from Hyunae to Junhyung. She suddenly jumped off her mother's lap, which startled Hyunae, and ran to Junhyung with open arms. "Daddy!" She beamed at him and Junhyung picked her up and sat her on his lap. They hugged each and she kissed his cheek. "I miss you daddy! You're finally home!"

 

This sweet moment was all witnessed by five confused faces.

 

5/27/12

Forgive me, I wanted it to be dramatic and exciting at the same time. But I failed T.T