no choice

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Third person pov

"Yah!" Junhyung yelled at Yoseob who was sitting just mere inches aways from him. "Did you drink my coke?" He asked furiously. "Sorry, hyung. I got thirsty." Yoseob got up in an instant to dodge Junhyung's flying fist. "Aish" He groaned in annoyance. "Hyung, I'm going to the vending machines to get me a can of coke." He said to their manager while heading for the door. "Alright, just hurry up and come back."

 

Junhyung walked the hallways of the floor, trying to find where the vending machines were located. While dragging his feet there, all he could think about was Hyunae. The little girl with his TOP hyung was said to be his niece and that the little girl had come from abroad just a few weeks ago. Junhyung thought of all the possibilities of who might the little girl belongs to. Hyunae talked about a cousin of theirs that lived in California, but he had a big doubt that it would be her.

 

He thought of all the relatives that Hyunae mentioned to him and none of them were the right choice to be her parents. Everything goes back to Hyunae. Hyunae came back from abroad a few weeks ago as well. Junhyung also thought that the little girl looked exactly like Hyunae when she was little but he still wasn't sure because he only took a quick glance at her. Junhyung shook of his thoughts when the big, red vending machine was sighted in his view.

 

"Minka-ah!" He heard a familiar voice call out someone. Junhyung quickly whipped his head to the side as a reflex and the same little girl from various articles was running towards him. The little one stopped infront of Junhyung, "Oh!" She pointed at him and he crouched down to her level. "It's that Ahjussi!" She beamed at him and he waved back to her.

 

"Annyeong" Junhyung held out his hand and she shook it with her little hands.
"Ahjussi, my Auntie Jenny really likes your group" She mumbled in her broken Korean. Jenny?
"Little girl, where's your mom?" He asked her, wondering why such a tiny girl is running around the hallways. "Minka-ah!" The familiar male voice was heard again. Just then Seungri turned the corner and he stopped at his track. "! Hyunae's gonna kill me." He mumbled to himself.

 

"Mommy!" The little girl infront of Junhyung whipped her head to the side as she caught sight of her mother in that bright colored skirt of hers. Junhyung stood up and stared at the woman whom the girl was running to. Mommy? he thought to himself as he kept his gaze to her. His blank expression quickly turned into pure confusion as he furrowed his eyebrows, while staring at his ex-girlfriend picking up the little girl who called her mommy.

 

There were only five presences in the now empty hallway. The tension in the air was so tense that you could cut it with a thread. After standing and staring at each other for a few moments, Hyunae was more than relief that someone had come to save her from that situation. "Junhyung-ah, come on. You guys are up."

 

Junhyung slowly averted his eyes to the person that called out for him. He turned around slowly and walked away from the three adults and one child at the end of the hallway.

-----

Hyunae's heart was pounding so loud that you could see the hairs that was resting on her chest, jumped. She held on her daughter so tight that Minka had to plead her to release her. She let her down and held her hand, leading the both of them back to her brother's dressing room. Yongguk and the nervous Seungri were following behind them. Hyunae opened the door to the dressing room and found it empty. Turns out that after Beast's performance, it was GD&TOP's, so the staffs had followed the duo to the standby area.

 

Hyunae sat herself on the couch and let go of her daughter's hand. She was calming her breathing down as she let in air through her nose and out in . The way Junhyung smiled and held her daughter's hand made her heart jumped in joy, but the thought of him finding out that way wasn't at all what she wanted.

 

"Hyunae-ah" She heard a deep voice called out for her.
"Hyun" A squeaky voice then said her name.
"Mommy" Minka was now calling her and with the sound of her voice, she whipped her head to the side to be met with her daughter's smile. Hyunae instantly smiled back and ran her fingers through Minka's hair. She then snapped out of it and turned to the very nervous Seungri who was hiding behind Yongguk.

 

"YAH!" She yelled so loud that it echoed inside the small room. "I told you to take care of her, not let her run around and let her out of your sight!" Hyunae charged towards him as Yongguk shielded him.
"Hyunae-ah calm down" Yongguk held her and engulfed her in a warm embrace. He can feel her trembling body against his and he held her tighter, hoping to ease her. Once he felt her calming down a bit. He walked towards the couch with her still in his embrace. Yongguk sat her down, "Are you calm?" He asked her softly, looking in her eyes. Hyunae let out a heavy breathe and nodded. "I'm going to let go of you. But don't kill him now, your daughter is watching." He warned and she once again nodded her head.

 

"Hyun" Seungri came near her and she glared at him, making him whimper. "I am so so so sorry!" He pleaded. "I handed Minka her candy, then she ran away. I ran after her and then there he was." Hyunae knows she can't blame Seungri for this. Okay, maybe she can since he let her out of his sight, which was the number one rule that she had stated to him whenever he was loking after her. But it was bound to happen. Junhyung was bound to meet his daughter and fate has chosen this day to be that time.

 

"I was mad at you" She softened as she looked at her friend. "But not anymore" Seungri's face lit up and for some reason, some of the darkness under his eyes, disappeared. "It was bound to happen and it did." She puffed.

 

"Do you think he knows?" Seungri asked her and she shifted her head to the side towards her daughter that was sitting comfortably in Yongguk's lap. "I think he has an idea." Hyunae leaned back on the couch and let out an annoyed grunt. "What are you planning to do now?" Seungri asked while leaning back with her.

 

"I guess I have no choice but to tell him... Minka's his daughter."

 

5/27/12

dun dun dun... I like cliffhangers. Don't you? bwaahahahah