goo hara

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Junhyung's pov

I can hear the boys are up already and doing their own things outside in the living room. I got up slowly from my bed and headed to the bathroom before meeting the boys. I see them sprawled out in the living room floor and couch. They stopped what they were doing once they saw me coming. I plopped myself next to Hyunseung and I can tell they are staring at me "What?" I asked them, but they were silent.

 

Doojoon cleared his throat and broke the silence in the room. "So..." he looked around and landing his eyes on me, "Hyunae's back." Five pairs of eyes landed on me and all I can do is sigh.
"And?" I stood up but Dongwoon held me back down.
"And? That's all you can say hyung? Don't you care?"
"Did she care when she left?"
I retorted back and that shut him up. I stood up and left the five frozen bodies and headed to the kitchen. I got myself a can of coke and headed back. "She's back. Yay!" I said sarcastically.

 

Honestly, I really don't care that she's back. I thought about it last night and she put me through hell. When she left, all I could think about was her. I was cheery and happy on the outside but I was dead on the inside. Why did she leave, what was she doing, how was she, how does she look like now, all these questions I asked myself everyday. My head was filled with her but did she ever think about me? I doubt it. Not a single phone call or anything came from her for the past three years. I just got over her not long ago. When Heechul hyung introduced me to Hara, that's when the dark clouds above me finally disappeared.

 

Hara's a nice girl. She helped through it all. She doesn't know about Hyunae, but she did help me move on. Hara was there when I needed someone to talk to and I was there fo her as well. We just clicked and I'm happy with her.

 

"So... she doesn't mean anything to you anymore?" Kikwang asked me and honestly, I didn't want to answer that question. I just stood up to get ready. After showering and changing, I grabbed my keys and ready to go out.

 

"Where are you going?" Hyunseung asked me.
"I have a date with my girlfriend. You gonna stop me?" I asked looking over my shoulder while I slip on my shoes. Why are they on her side when they witnessed how I've become when she left?

-----

"Oppa!" I heard her voice as she opened the door for me. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my neck and I hugged her back. I came to pick her from their dorm. Since both of us had no schedules today, I asked her out to hang out with me. We haven't seen each other for a while since our schedules didn't match with each other. I walked inside their dorm and was greeted by Gyuri and Jiyoung.

 

"Oh hi oppa!" Jiyoung greeted me and Gyuri just nodded her head at me. I sat down on the couch and watched tv with the two while Hara got ready. "Where are you two going?" Jiyoung asked me while she flipped to some random channel.

 

We were driving around the city when I glanced over her and found her asleep. She must be tired from her schedules. Looking at her made me remember my members and how they never liked her. I don't know why, but they never liked the idea of me dating her. They never bought her sweet, innocent, and kind act but then again they never gave her a chance. Hara is someone that I owe a lot to. She listened to me when I had troubles and helped me solved all my problems. Hara is sweet and caring, she doesn't care what other people thought about her and that's what attracts me to her the most.

 

Maybe they don't like her because we lost some fans when we announced our relationship. We never meant to make it public, but pictures were leaked and we had no choice but to admit it. Some fans whined and protested that we break up. Those fans left our fandom and our fancafe number went down massively. A lot of people didn't agree with us, but I didn't care. She makes me happy and I make her happy. That's all that matters to me.

-----

After roaming around Seoul, it was getting late and we were both hungry. I decided to take Hara to a new restaurant for dinner. People didn't recognize us all day, but I still asked for a table that was near the back, away from others. The manager knew who we were, so she cooperated and led us to the back and sat us down.

 

"So how are you?" I asked her while I sip on some water. Now would be the time to have a nice conversation with her since the atmosphere is nice and quiet. Plus, there weren't people around us so we have a chance to relax and get comfortable.

 

"Ugh work is hectic and tiring" She whined and I can't help but laugh at her childish behavior. "But, I'm glad I'm here with you" She smiled as she reached out her hand to hold mine. "How about you oppa?" Before I could answer her, the manager of the restaurant came near us.

 

"Excuse me Junhyung-shi" I looked up to her. "There is another couple who want some privacy, you don't mind if they come here as well do you?" She asked me. "Oh the man is a celebrity as well, you might know him." I nodded my head as a sign of okay. Another couple and the man is a celebrity too? I wonder who.

 

5/23/12