...

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Hyunae entered her daughter's bedroom and walked up to see her sleeping figure. She sat down next to her and her chubby cheek. "I really wish everything would be fine. I promise I'll protect you Minka." With one last kiss for goodnight, she closed the door and proceeded to her bedroom. Hyunae plopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. What's going to happen now? I knew this time would come sooner or later. But now that it is, I don't know what to do. What if the public finds out and despise us? My innocent daughter will get hate on. Junhyung will definitely lose some fans. All that he'd worked on for the past three years will vanish because of me.

 

Yongguk oppa... As much as I need him now, I can't go running to him. I can't drag an innocent person in this mess. He has nothing to do with this at all. If the public finds out that Yongguk and I are together, that will add more fuel to the fire. With my past and being a single mother, they would surely think of him in a different way. A bad way. Hyunae sighed and wiped off the hot tears that spilled from her eyes. As much as I want him to stay by my side, I have to end it with him. I can't have him in this mess I created.

 

All these thoughts ran through her head. Thoughts of her daughter, Junhyung and Yongguk occupied her brain. Hyunae curled up into a ball and cried herself to sleep.

---

The sound of her phone vibrating woke Hyunae up from her deep slumber. She straightened herself up in bed and rubbed her eyes to clear her vision. Then she dug for her phone under her pillow to see who the call is from. Yongguk oppa?

 

"Hello?" She croaked through the phone.
"Hey baby" His deep voice sent chills down her spine. It's been days since she'd had spoken to him. Hyunae missed him for sure, but at the same time, she knew that he was busy from preparing for their comeback. Also, she didn't want to drag him into the mess she's been experiencing for the past couple of days.

 

"Hey oppa" Hyunae sat up and leaned on the headboard for support.
"How are you? I'm sorry I haven't contacted you or came to see you. I've been busy with preparing for the comeback and all." Guilt was evident in his voice.
"Anniya oppa. It's okay, I understand." She sighed. Hyunae doesn't want to burden him much further.
"No, I should be there next to you with everything that's happening." He sighed heavily.
"It's okay oppa, really. I don't want to drag you into this. I'll take care of it." There was a long pause between them, until he spoke again.
"I have to go Hyun. I'll call you later."
"Arasso oppa. Don't tire yourself and don't skip meals okay?"
"I won't, I promise"
He chuckled.

 

Hyunae got out of bed and did her morning routines before heading down the stairs. She walked into the kitchen and found five men plus a little girl sitting around the counter eating breakfast.

 

"Glad for you to join us" Seungri nodded towards her. She took Minka from Jiyong's lap and carried her to an empty seat infront of him.
"Hyun" Seunghyun called her from across the counter. "So far, the news died down a little. Boss man did some magic and news halted... for now." Hyunae pouted and nodded her head.
"Mommy, when can I see daddy again?" Minka asked as she turned her head to her mother. All eyes where set on her, waiting for her to answer.
"Uhmm" She looked up to the boys and back to her daughter. "Baby, daddy might be a little busy these days." Minka pouted, "Aigoo, don't be too sad. You'll see daddy soon." Hyunae pinched her nose and she giggled.

 

"You two should stay home for a couple of days since people know where I live. Knowing that you're my sister, the media or some fans might be hanging around the place, waiting for you to come out." Hyunae nodded and obeyed her brother. He's right. They can't risk anymore since now that YG himself did some kind of magic to stop all further news from spreading. Also, to stay away from harm.

---

The whole day, Hyunae and Minka were cooped up in the house with nothing to do. They couldn't even go outside in the backyard since people from up above the buildings might spot them. All they did was watch tv, play, and sleep. Her best friend Eunbi was in France for school in the time being. Big Bang was recording for their comeback, BAP was busy practicing for their comeback as well, and Beast attended some event in Ilsan.

 

Her phone has been buzzing with text messages and calls from the said people, asking if she was okay and also giving her some encouraging words. Something along the lines of -It'll pass, Don't worry, Be safe, We're here for you- and so on.

 

Sprawled out on the couch while Minka watches her favorite movie, her mind drifted off to Yongguk. He has been so nice and caring, that she can't let him be part of the mess she's in. What should I do with him? If word got out that he's dating TOP's sister and Junhyung's ex, that news won't be taken lightly as well. God Hyunae, why did you even agree to go out with him in the first place? Stupid stupid stupid! She mentally scolded herself. Sure there was that attraction towards him, there's no lie about that. Hyunae did like him, alot. But now that she thinks about it, him getting involve with her was not the best idea.

 

Staring at the ceiling, she stretched her arm to the coffee table, searching for her phone. Once her hand grasped the device, she brought it to her face and started pressing on the screen to send a message. Sent.

 

I'm sorry oppa. I love you, I really do. But I can't drag you into this...

 

 

Ahh! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. I've been away last week. Also, I've been catching up on my reading. Reading Kris' fics that is kekeke