welcome home

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

"Hyunae?" I froze in my spot.
"Choi Hyunae!"

I felt a hand grasped my shoulder and I trembled in fear. I was afraid that I had been caught within minutes of stepping foot back in this land. He spoke again but my thoughts were all over the place. I shook them off when Minka tugged on my arm. I slowly turned around only to be met by him.

 

"Agashi, what's wrong"
"Omo, oppa. You almost gave me a heart attack!"
I clenched on my beating chest. It was none other than Seunghyun oppa's manager. I thought I was going to die of nervousness right there at the airport.
"Come, let's get the both of you out of here" He grabbed my bags and pushed the cart of luggages and I picked up Minka and held her closely in my arms. As we were getting into the van, I noticed that the van infront of ours was the same van that Beast was getting on. Manager oppa opened the doors for us quickly after he noticed me panicking. I swear, I saw Yoseob turn his head towards us right when I stepped my foot inside. I just hope he didn't see my face.

 

"I was going to contact you, telling you about Beast's arrival at the airport, but I couldn't" he looked at the rearview mirror.
"It's okay oppa. But you almost killed me there before" I laughed. "You didn't tell anyone we're here right?"
"Nope. I have a day off today, so your brother or anyone from the company doesn't know I picked you up"
"Omo, sorry oppa I bothered you on your day off"
"Ani, gwanchana. By the way, I suppose I'm dropping you off at your brother's villa?"
"I guess"
I didn't think about where we would stay. I was too excited to think. Since my parents sold our old house and the new house was outside of Seoul, we had nowhere to go. But why waste money getting a hotel room when you have a huge villa right?

 

"Wow" I gaped at the scene infront of me. This villa was huge. "My brother is pretty well off" I scoffed
"You have no idea. Wait till you get inside" The manager led us inside the house and it was beautiful. He carried our suitcases in the living room. "My wife just texted me. I have to go. Are you and this pretty girl gonna be alright?" he tapped Minka's nose as he got down to her level. "Don't worry oppa" I smiled, "Oh by the way, can you give me the address of the new building?"

-----

Minka and I got settled down. We arrived in the afternoon and she fell asleep on the couch. While I explore the rest of the house, I couldn't help but think about what happened in the airport. What would I have done if that person wasn't the manager but Junhyung or any of the Beast members? My thoughts got cut off when I heard Minka yell for me.

 

I decided to pay everyone a surprise visit at the new YG building. Minka and I changed and freshened up and started to head out. Good thing the villa was in the same neighborhood as our old home and the new building was not too far either.

 

"Mommy, I'm hungry"
"Aigoo you're always hungry"
I decided that we have lunch at my favorite restaurant. Yeah, it brought back old memories. Old memories of him actually, but I didn't care. I was starving as well and it was the closest place.

 

"Omo, Hyunae-shi?" I whipped my head to the left and saw a familiar face.
"Unnie!" I beamed at her and gave her a hug. It was a friend that worked there. "Unnie, you're still here?" She served us our food and we chatted a little. She didn't asked who the little girl was, I guess she just assumed that she was a niece or something.

 

After lunch, I hailed a cab and took out the piece of paper and directed the driver to the address. After a few minutes, we were finally there. I looked up at the building that was standing infront of me. It was huge. Much better than the old one. I spotted trainer Hwang coming out of the door and I waved at him. He stopped and squinted his eyes, wondering who it was. As I got closer, his face turned bright and he engulfed me in a hug.

 

"Hyunae-ah! You're here!" he smiled at me then noticed the little girl beside me. "And I'm guessing this is Seunghyun's little princess" he got down to her level.
"Minka-ah, say hi" I ordered her
"Annyeonghaseyo" she did her little bow and smiled back to him.
"I guess you're here for a surprise then? Since your brother didn't announce your arrival" I nodded to him and he put the passcode on the door to let us in. "I have a meeting right now. But I will see you two around"

 

I walked around the main floor and was ecstatic at the scene. I wanted to walk more but I figured I would get lost. I saw some new faces and asked them where Teddy oppa's studio was. I knew he would be in his recording studio, so I decided to go see him first. I got to the third floor and peeked through the glass. As I expected, he was right there, infront of his mixing boards. I slowly opened the door and walked in. Minka covered her ears with her little hands because of the blasting music.

 

"Oppa!" I yelled soflty but he didn't hear me. "OPPA!" he turned around with wide eyes and mouth open
"Holy Shi~" he came running towards me and hugged me tight. "The hell, you're here!"
"Yup. And I brought someone"
I pulled little Minka who was hiding behind me. Teddy's face brightened even more after seeing her.
"Hello Minka" he squatted and opened his arms. "It's okay I don't bite"
I urged Minka to go to him and she did. They hugged each other and pulled out after a while. Teddy and I talked for a while. Catching up with each other, till Minka got bored sitting on the couch. "Can we go see Uncle Seunghyun?"

 

Teddy walked us to the dance studio where GD&TOP were practicing. They recently released a duo album and they're first performance was this Thursday. "It's just GD&TOP and the dancers. The other three are out doing their own thing" he explained.

 

Teddy walked in first and I could see the people inside sit down for a break. "Kids, I brought you guys a present. Actually, two presents" he grinned and opened the door wide for us.

 

"Uncle!" Minka yelled and ran towards Seunghyun oppa
"Holy Shiii" I heard GD say but glared at him

 

The boys crowded over Minka while the girls ran towards me. We hugged and greeted each other. How I missed being here.

"Welcome home sis" my brother tackled me into a hug and he kissed my forehead.

Welcome home indeed.

 

5/19/12

LOL You guys thought it was Junhyung huh? Well, it's not gonna be that easy ;) I know you want Jun-Hyun-Minka interactions alreayd, but I have more stuff planned out kekeke