...

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Junhyung had asked the boys to leave the dorm for a while since Hara will be coming over and he had to discuss an important matter to her. To be honest, Junhyung hasn't thought about Hara at all. From the time span of finding out about his daughter to just a couple of days ago. If he wasn't thinking about her at all for a couple of weeks, does he still have feelings for her? Junhyung himself doesn't know the answer to this. Ever since Hyunae came back to the picture, his feelings for her dug themselves out from the bottom of his heart. But Junhyung tried so hard to forget about her, so he wouldn't have to live in pain anymore.

 

He lied to her. Junhyung lied to her that day they met at the park. He told her that he had forgotten about her. That he had gotten over her. But he didn't. No matter how hard he tried, a certain Choi Hyunae was embedded in his brain and especially in his heart, that it was impossible for it to be erased.

 

It's true that he is fond of Hara. He likes her. Hara has helped him so much. But nothing can compare to the strong feelings he has for Hyunae. But he had to lie to her that day because if he hadn't, he was afraid that he'll be crawling back to her and when that happens, the media would make a whole feast about it. If Junhyung and Hyunae would get back together, he would have to leave Hara, and we all know that that won't be taken lightly by the public. The public would do anything to find out the real reason why they broke up and if they find out about Hyunae, it wouldn't be good for her at all.

 

Once again, Junhyung tried to protect her.

 

But now that everything seems to come out, Junhyung can do nothing about it. The public knows about his past relationship with a Choi Hyunae, who happens to be the baby sister of the charismatic rapper of Big Bang. Once the netizens put their detective skills at work, soon they will find out about his daughter.

 

Nothing can be kept a secret when your life is an open book for everyone to read.

 

Time can only tell when the whole thing would erupt and when it comes, they will have to be ready for it.

--

With his body tiredly slumped on the couch and one forearm resting in his eyes, Junhyung waits for his girlfriend who's coming straight to him from a long trip. He feels bad that he has to tell her without giving her some rest, but it had to be done. The doorbell rang and he flinched from the sudden loudness that erupted in the quiet dorm. He stood up and braced himself before opening the door.

 

"Oppa!" Hara beamed and jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Junhyung just stood there and slightly hugged her. "Come in." He led her into the kitchen and sat her down in one of the dining chairs. Hara waited like a little girl with a grin on her face while her boyfriend walked to the fridge to hand her a drink. "Oppa, I missed you. How are you?" She asked enthusiastically, not even noticing that her own boyfriend isn't even wearing a smile on his face. "I'm good" He boredly answered her. He wanted to get to the point but at the same time, he didn't know how to start.

 

"Hara-ah" He sat down infront of her and looked her in the eyes. She stared back, eyes slightly slanted from her smiling face. "You haven't seen the news or read the articles?" He questioned her.

 

"About your past relationship?" She asked while drinking her orange juice. He was taken back at how she didn't seem faze about the whole news buzzing around the country. "It's okay oppa, it was in the past wasn't?"

 

Junhyung nodded and continued to think of how he would be breaking the news of his daughter to her. He could hear her talk about stuff that happened in Japan, but all of this was a blur to him. She kept talking and he kept ignoring. With a big deep breathe he finally opened his mouth. "Yah, be quiet for a second." He became more serious than he already was. He never called Hara 'yah' or told her to keep quiet. Hara finally sensed that something was wrong and she kept quiet. "Oppa, what's wrong?"

 

"I have something to tell you, but don't panic and I need you to keep it a secret from everyone." Junhyung held her hands from across the table and looked her in the eyes. Hara gulped, "Oppa what is it? You're scaring me."

 

"I have a daughter... A three year old daughter." He finally let it out. He stared at Hara for any reaction, but she only furrowed her eyebrows and was agaped. "Hara" He called her name out to bring her back from her state of shock. When she didn't respond, Junhyung figured she needed some quick time to swallow the infromation that was just fed to her.

 

After several minutes of staring at each other, she finally got back from reality. Hara took her hands back from his grip and adjusted herself in her seat. She cleared as if there was a lump stuck in there. "Are you sure she's yours?"

 

"WHAT?!"