sibling bonding time

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

I pranced my way down the stairs only to find out my parents had already left for work. "Hyunae-ah, you're parents went to Jeju today. They'll be back in a couple of days" Mrs. Park told me as I was heading down out the door. "Oh then all of you can go home for two days" I smiled to them before leaving the house. I decided to take the bus to YG today. I needed to see people and to mingle amongst them. I've been locked up inside for too long. I walked to the bus stop that was a few blocks away from the house. When I finally got to the main street, my phone vibrated again and this time it's Eunbi.

 

"Yah, Lee Eunbi!" I yelled through the phone.
"Yah! Why are you yelling!" she yelled back.
"Why did you tell my parents that Junhyung oppa and I broke up?" I questioned her.
"Because they asked me what the heck was going on, so I told them. Seunghyun oppa knows too" she answered calmly. "Where are you anyways?" It was her turn to question me. "On my way to YG" I said as I sat down on the empty spot on the bus stop.

 

I took my time walking into the building. "Hyun!" I turned around to see my oppa who jogged himself towards me. "Wow, you covered up pretty nicely" he said as he led me to the practice room. "What do you mean?" I asked a little confused. "Mom called me to say you looked like crap. But you look nice enough to be seen with Big Bang's TOP" he smirked and I hit his arm.

-----

"It's so hot oppa, what the hell are you wearing?" I asked looking at the tall man infront of me wearing a hoodie over his head with a cap underneath. He's also wearing dark shades on his eyes. "I'm good as long as no one recognizes me." We drove for a while until he stopped and park his car on a street were there wasn't any people around. He led me to a restaurant for lunch. I stopped and looked at the sign. It was my favorite restaurant where Junhyung used to take me always. Seunghyun turned around when he noticed me not following behind him. "We can go somewhere else if you want." I shook my head and forced a smile. "It's okay oppa. I'm hungry anyways" I lied. "Good, cos I reserved a table already" he said and dragged me inside.

 

We were having our usual conversation about random things when my eyes averted to a certain table in the restaurant. It was our spot. A table for two where Junhyung and I always sit when we come and eat here. I sighed and stared at the couple that was sitting there. Then I remembered the first time he took me here. I fell inlove with the place immediately. The atmosphere was cozy, the people were friendly and the food was amazing. Then I remembered when we met his mom and had a very awkward and scary lunch with his mother. I pouted thinking about those times.

 

"Yah, if you're gonna space out and think about Junhyung, then go to him" my brother pouted. "Mianhe oppa" I looked down. "Hyunae you can't go on a date with me if you're thinking about another man" he pouted and I giggled at his jealousy.

 

After lunch, Seunghyun and I walked around the area and shopped a little. He bought me everything that I laid my hands on. I refused the items, but he insisted on getting them. I had fun, but at the same time I felt gloomy too. Some of the places that we visited were the exact same place Junhyung and I used to go to. I didn't tell my brother since he's making an effort on cheering me up and I didn't want to burst his bubble since he looked happy. We stopped by a park that was overlooking the Han River. He sat me down on the bench that was overlooking the water.

 

"How are you feeling?" he started the conversation
"Better" I smiled at him. "That's good. Did I help?" he smiled at me
I nodded my head, "but I'll be better if you buy me ice cream" I said pointing at the ice cream truck. He chuckled and got up, telling me to wait. He came back and handed me a strawberry flavored popsicle. "What's the plan sis?" I looked at him confused. "I know you still love him. But you won't be able to move one if you think about him" he leaned back, facing the water. "I don't know oppa. It's not easy to forget him" I looked down. He patted my shoulder and I felt hot tears building up in my eyes. "I prefer it better if he cheated on me with some . Maybe then I would hate him enough to forget about him" I tried to make a joke, but he sees through me. "You'll be fine sis" he patted my head.

-----

Seunghyun dropped me off at home around six at night since he still had to go back to YG to practice for their comeback. It's in exactly four days. It's also the same day that Beast would make their debut. I took a quick shower and went down to the living room to watch some tv. I was sitting down watching some Running Man, when my stomach started to feel queezy again just like this morning. I felt like throwing up again, so I went to the bathroom and stuck my face in the toilet. That happened about five times that night. I thought I ate someting really bad today, so I just slept it off.

 

5/15/12