moving on

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

It's been two days, today being the third, since I had last seen Junhyung. I've been cooped up in my room, unable to get up from my bed and eat. My body doesn't let me do anything. I feel so week and vulnerable. My  mom popped her head inside my room, "Honey, come down and eat breakfast with your dad and I." I really didn't feel like it. My parents found out and eventually, Seunghyun oppa and the rest of Big Bang. Apparently, Eunbi told them. That girl tells my parents everything. Whatever they asked her, she answers them diligently.

 

"mndkfoejax" I mumbled some incorent words and pulled back the sheets over my head again. "Choi Hyunae, you better get your down here in 10 minutes!" my dad yelled from downstairs. He's probably fed up with me sulking for two straight days. He yelled so loud that I could hear him from the dining room, and this house is huge. My phone vibrated and I grabbed it from the nightstand. Without looking at the caller ID, I answered it. "What?" I'm a little annoyed. "YAH!" it's Seunghyun oppa. "What the hell are you doing sulking for two straight days?" he yelled through the phone. "Oppa~" I whined. "Get ready and come to YG. I'm taking you out today. Be here in two hours or else I'll drag you out myself" I sighed, "Arasso" I hung up on him, but he was still talking. Something about 'look pretty'

 

So with much hesitation, I dragged myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Good thing I had my own bathroom in my room. I didn't have to leave this bedroom to pee or anything. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like a hot mess. My hair was tangled and all over the place. I had dark bags under my eyes, "Great I look like Seungri" I pouted. It also looks like I lost some weight. In the past two days, I was craving so many foods but whenever I tried to pick up a fork or spoon, my mouth wouldn't let the food enter. I just didn't have the will to eat.

 

I trudged down the stairs with heavy feet and dragged myself to the dining table. There I found my parents sipping on their coffee. "Look, who finally got out of her cave" my dad sigh and stopped reading his daily news in his iPad. "Haha dad very funny," I glared at him and he just laughed at my action. "What happened to my little princess? She looks like crap" he sniggered. "Yeobo!" my mom yelled at him. My dad is strict, but he also has his funny side. In this case, it wasn't funny at all.

 

"Mom, I don't feel like eating" I pouted but she placed a toast and two peices of sausages in my plate. "Eat" she demanded. Just then, the maid placed a plate of sunny-side up eggs infront of us. I just stared at the eggs infront of me. Eww the gooey yellow liquid, bleh. Then my dad placed one on his plate and he poked it. All the gooey liquid flowed out and it was... "Bleh" I covered my mouth with one hand and the other caressed my belly. "Sweetie are you okay?" my mom put a hand on my shoulder. "Bleh" I stood up and ran to the nearest bathroom. I pushed the door open and sat down on the floor, holding the toilet I tried to puke but nothing would come out. I felt my stomach heat up and the feeling of my intestines all knotted together. My mom went in and patted my back as I washed my mouth and face.

 

We went back to the dining table, "You're body is just reacting because you haven't eaten anything properly for two days" my dad pointed out. He's probably right. I'm gonna stuff myself with food from now on because that felt like . I ate alot during breakfast. My stomach would be hurting whenever I swallowed, but I ignored it. "You're getting out of this house today Choi Hyunae. You look so pale, you need to get some sun" my dad told me. "Don't worry daddy, Seunghyun oppa is taking me out today." My dad hesitated for a bit but finally opened his mouth. "How's your brother?" he asked. My lips tugged at the end, "He's great daddy. Their having their comeback next week." My dad did kick out my brother three years ago, but he still cares for him. I guess now he sees how happy and successful Seunghyun oppa has gotten. He would often asked how he is and what he's been up to. I don't get why he can't just talk to him

 

After breakfast, I took a shower and started to get ready. I walked to my closet and picked out an oversized shirt and some skinny jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror, "I haven't been out for two days. I should changed into something pretty" I went back to my closet and chose a floral dress that hugged my body and was half way through my thighs. I paired it with a thin, pink cardigan and my Nike gladiators. I sat down on my vanity and examined my face. I did lose weight, I frowned.

"I should look pretty today" I told myself and started to put on make-up. I looked pale so I put some color in me. I just put on some light make-up since I wasn't a big fan of caking myself up. "I shouldn't sulk right? I mean it's not like he cheated on me or I cheated on him. It was a mutual break up and we know it's for the better" I told myself. I put my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my purse before heading downstairs.

 

5/15/12