long lecture

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

I was in deep slumber when I was woken up by a constant vibration under my head. I had my back against Junhyung and he was hugging me from behind. I guess we were spooning while sleeping. The vibration was annoying the hell out of me, so I decided to pick up my phone, only having it stop from vibrating. Damn, 5 missed calls and 1 text? Ughh so early. I rubbed my eyes and pushed Junhyung away to check who is bothering me while I slept. He grumbled some curse words and went back to sleep. I checked on my text.

 

From: Tabisaurus

Yah! I called you like gazillion times. Are you still sleeping?? It's freaking 11 already. You've wasted half of the day already. I'm coming over right now. I'll be there in 5 minutes and you better open the door all dressed up and out of your PJs.

 

Oh it was oppa. He's coming over right now. I plopped back on my bed, ready to sleep again. Wait, ohhh !

"Oppa!" I violently shook the shirtless man beside me. "Oppa wake up now!"

"10 more minutes babe, please I'm exausted' he muttered.

"Yah! Yong Junhyung, get out!!" I yelled, panicking. He didn' even move and inch. "Seunghyun oppa will be here in less than five minutes. Ppali!!"

 

Right as I mentioned my oppa's name, his eyes shot opened widely and he jumped out of bed. I ran all over the room picking up my clothes and he did the same. I quickly went to the bathroom and washed up. He barged in there with only his jeans on and pushed me away from the sink and started to wash his face. Junhyung is definitely panicking now. He was trembling and shaking as he gargled and fixed his hair. "Oppa where's your shirt?" I asked but before he could answer, the doorbell rang. We both jumped a little as we were startled and looked at each other, frozen for a few seconds. I shook my head as the doorbell kept ringing. "Oppa, just stay here okay. Don't come out or you'll be dead."

 

I quickly ran down the stairs and fixed myself up a little to look presentable in front of my brother. You know just incase he was with someone. I still have a good reputation to keep, ya know. So, I opened the door and found Seunghyun with Jiyong standing there. The Tabisaurus is clearly annoyed from the look on his face."Hi oppas, uh come in" I stuttered a bit. Seunghyun came in followed by Jiyong, who gave me slight smirk and that 'you-are-in-so-much-trouble-young-lady-look' Great.

 

"What were you doing? What took you so long? We were out there for ten minutes. Where are the maids? Are you alone?" Geez, is this guy my brother or a prosecutor.

"Uhhmm I was in the bathroom. I sent the maids home last night. And yea...ah I'm alone" Great you idiot you're stuttering.

 

He asked another ten questions and I was just standing there either nodding or shaking my head. Jiyong was just sitting there giggling like a little girl, listening to us. "Are you sure you're alone?" I nodded violently. Okay, now I'm dizzy. Seunghyun pushed me aside and started walking towards the stairs. Oh .

 

"Oppa, where are you going?"

"Just wanna check out the house. Haven't been here in a long time" he patted my head.

"Wait!" I stopped him before he step foot on the flight of stairs.

 

Seunghyun gave a heavy sigh, "Yah! Yong Junhyung come down here in 10 seconds or else!!" he yelled. Great. I love you mom and dad. I love you too oppa, my friends, and Junhyung ...

I face palmed myself as Jiyong laughed his off almost falling off the couch. Junhyung came down the stairs trembling.

"Anyeonghasaeyo hyung," he greeted, obviously scared of him. Oh my god. This idiot came downstairs with his belt unbuckled and his tshirt inside out. Way to tell my brother you just ed his beloved little sister last night. I face palmed myself for the fifth time.

"Both of you sit" he pointed to the couch. I pushed Jiyong off the couch as he was still laughing at this situation.

"You two" he pointed at the both of us. "What the hell did I tell you last time?"

 

Yup, he's mad. I guess he didn't want the idea of knowing that his little sister was ually active. The last time Junhyung and I had was about a month ago. We were in my room all alone and Seunghyun came for a surprise visit. I told him that day that mom and dad left for Japan and they won't be back till the month after and he wanted to come home. But Junhyung also came to visit hours before and well, a passionate kiss turned into a hot make-out session, then one thing led to another and both of us were in bed. Just when he was about to get in me, Seunghyun busted my bedroom door open and yelled, "Surprise!" only to see us doing the dirty deed. Oh he was the one who got the surprise. He ran downstairs cursing. Then he gave us a lecture of babies and diseases and all that . He warned Junhyung that if he ever sees him on top of me again, or not, he will definitely kill him. He told us to never let him know that we're having or that we just did it. But I guess now he knows we did it last night right?

 

"Oppa, how did you know he was here?"

"Hyunae, his car is parked right outside" he glared at Junhyung not taking his eyes off of him. If you've seen his eyes, then you know he could murder someone with them. I looked at Jiyong for helped and he just put his hands up, declining helping me.

I admit, he could be scary at times. It's not like he hated Junhyung. He just hates the fact that he's banging me.

Okay that's it. "Okay oppa, we had last night alright. He came over and we ed. There!" I stood up only to get yanked back down. Holy what did I just say.

 

Oh he was fuming. His face was red and you could literally see smoke coming out of his ears. Junhyung on the other hand, he's still frozen and it looks like his eyes were about to popped out of his sockets. Jiyong? Oh he's on the floor still laughing his off. After a few minutes of silence, everyone finally cooled off.

 

"Hyunae, DO.NOT.EVER.SAY.THOSE.WORDS.TO.ME. Understand?" I just sat there and nodded. "And you" he pointed at the frozen figure beside me. I had to nudge him to unfreeze himself. "You better take responsibility if ever something happens. If you run away from her, I will kill you with my own hands. I don't care if I'm an idol and you are to be one, I'm willing to go to jail if you ever hurt my sister." Serously, I love this man. But sometimes ....

 

You think that was the end of it? Well, it wasn't. He gave us the same lecture he told us last time he caught us. Something about too young, mother, baby, protection, diseases, and blah blah blah. I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention. I was more daydreaming about food. While Junhyung just kept nodding. After his long lecture, he told me to go upstairs and get ready, we're going out for brunch. Junhyung didn't want to be left alone with but he couldn't come with me upstairs or else oppa would burst again. So, he just went to the kitchen to get some cold water.

"And you!" he pointed at Jiyong "Stop laughing like and idiot. Oh and you're paying for brunch."

 

5/2/12