debut

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Junhyung's pov

We woke up pretty early today to get ready and head to the studio for our debut. It's finally happening, I smiled to myself as we were heading to the SBS studio. We got to the building and headed to our dressing room. On our way to our dressing room, we bumped into many groups that were there to perform as well. I was starstruck because these people were infront of me now. I'll be performing with them now. Before, I only watched them on television, but now we'll be sharing the same stage.

 

Our group was fifth to perform. I reviewed the performers list and saw that Big Bang was last to perform. I wonder if Hyunae is here to support me and her brother. We were getting ready, fixing our hair and wardrobe when the director called us to do some camera testing. We headed to the stage and it was pretty empty. Just standing on the stage made me feel nervous even though there was no audience. "Alright Beast, this is camera testing. Just perform like how you will later on for the real thing."

 

So there we were, performing our hearts out even though there was no audience watching us. As the music played, I looked out the empty seats and imagined them all filled up. The fanchants and smiling faces that are cheering for us made me realize how close I was to living my dreams. I finally have a chance to show people my work. My hardwork.

-----

"Yo Ji, you wanna come with me?" Seunghyun asked his leader.
"Where you going hyung?"
"Let's go visit our hoobae, Beast"
he smirked
"Alright, let's bounce" GD got up from his seat and fixed his attire. Seunghyun grabbed the little pink bag that Eunbi gave to him. Hyunae wanted him to give it to Junhyung when he see him. "I wanna go!" Seungri raised his hand but got yanked down back to his seat "You're not done with your make-up"

 

TOP and GD walked down the hallway and stopped when they saw Beast's name on the door. TOP knocked and open the door, peeking his head in. He found Beast sitting on the couch minding their own business. They got up when they notice the Big Bang members come in.

"Anyeonghaseyo" Beast greeted their sunbaes. TOP and GD also greeted them and bowed.
"You guys nervous?" GD asked them
"Very" Hyunseung told his old trainee members
"You guys will be fine" GD assured them

"Junhyung, can I talk to you?" TOP signaled Junhyung to come closer to him. The both of them left the room and walked to the end of the hallway. They stood facing each other, getting away from the loud crowd down the hall.

 

"You nervous man?" TOP nudged his shoulder
"Of course hyung" he smiled. "Never been nervous in my life. Well except the time I first met you" they both chuckled
"You'll be great dude. I know you will. Just go out there and do your thing" TOP assured him one more time
"Thanks hyung"
"Oh by the way"
TOP pulled out the bag that he hid behind him. "This is for you. Open it when you get home. Not here, alright?"
Junhyung gladly took the bag and said his thanks to him.

-----

"Beast! Beast! Beast!" I can hear the crowd getting louder and louder as we head towards the stage. The lights were off as we went to our places on the stage. Once the music started, the lights went on and I can see the audience was full. Fans cheering and yelling, singing along with us. I wonder if Hyunae is here. I scanned my eyes through the crowd but I couldn't find her. Maybe she's watching at home.

 

The show was finished and we went out to eat to celebrate our successful debut. I couldn't stop thinking about Hyunae. I wanted to call her and tell her how it went.

"Just call her Jun. Stop playing with your phone and call Hyunae" Hyunseung told me while muching some bulgogi.
"I can't" I sighed
"You can't or you're scared?" Kikwang butted in.

 

We got home early since we didn't have anymore schedule. As soon as we entered the house, everyone went their separate ways. Some battled the bathroom for a shower and some went straight to bed to rest. I just went  to the living room and sprawled myself on the couch. I'm dead tired. I covered my eyes with my forearm, ready to go to sleep. Then I remembered the gift Seunghyun hyung gave me earlier today. I sat up and grabbed my bag.

 

I pulled out the little pink bag and opened it. Inside there was a black small box and an envelope that seems to be a letter. I opened the box and saw a silver and black Rolex watch. It's the same watch I've been wanting for a long time. But I didn't get it since I thought it was a waste of money. But here it was, in my hands. There was a tag, "My Junhyung" This is from Hyunae?

 

Then I pulled the white envelope and saw my name on the front. I aready know who it was from the handwriting. I ripped it open, afraid to read the contents.

I have a bad feeling about this.

 

5/16/12