bundle of joy?

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

I woke up grumpy and I didn't feel so good. I checked my temperature and it was normal. I got up from my bed and my legs were wobbly, I couldn't even walk properly. Right when I got inside the bathroom, I started to feel dizzy and felt knots in my stomach again. I sat down on the floor and opened the toilet seat and started throwing up again. This can't be good, I thought. I called Eunbi and minutes later, she arrived. She ran into my bathroom only to find me sitting on the floor with my head in the toilet.

 

"Oh my god, you look like crap" this girl is very blunt.
"Shut up. I think I need to go see a doctor" I told her while trying to stand up. I washed up and started to get dress. Eunbi was sitting on my bed while I get dressed.
"So you've been throwing up since yesterday morning?" I nodded. "And you feel queezy and nauseated?" I nodded again. "Okay let's back up. For the past weeks, is there anything that you've been doing lately that you haven't done before? Like you know, you're constant cravings or what not" I thought for a second as I was walking around the room.
"Well, like you said, I've been eating more than usual. Headaches once in a while, my back hurts too, and I've been peeing alot lately."
"Hyun, touch your s"
I looked at her with my 'wtf' face. "Just do it!" she yelled at me.
"Okay okay jeez" I started to feel my own . Oh god what am I doing. "So??!"
"They kinda hurt"
I looked back at her, only to see her gaping at me. "What?"

She grabbed my wrist and started to walk towards the door. I stopped her, "Bi!" I yanked my hand away from her grip. "Let's go see my mom Hyun." Her mom? Her mom is a obstetrician. "Bi, your mom specializes in babies. I just need a regular doctor" She bit her lip. "Lee Eunbi!" I stared her down. Something's up. "Hyun don't panic since we're not for sure" Okay I'm definitely panicking now. "From your symptoms, I think yo--"
"Stop!"
I put a hand infront of her face. "I can't be okay. I just can't"

-----

My hands were sweatey and they were shaking uncontrollably. Eunbi was next to me and she grabbed my hand, trying to calm me down. We were now sitting in her mom's office at the hospital. I refused to go but she literally dragged me here. Mrs. Lee tested some samples from me and now we're waiting for the results. Good thing she was Eunbi's mom, we got the results fast. She came in and sat infront of us. She straightened herself up and propped her hands on the table.

 

"Hyunae, when was the last time you were ually active?" she asked me, careful with her words.
"Uhmm" I was stuttering. "About three weeks ago?" I seriously could not remember.
"And you used protection?" . I swallowed a bucket of saliva and I started trembling. Tears started to fall down my cheeks. I looked down and wiped them away.
"Mom just tell us!" Eunbi said, obviously annoyed.
"Hyunae you're about three weeks pregnant" Mrs. Lee sighed. No no no. I can't be. This can't be happening. It was silent for a couple of minutes. No one spoke a word, but Eunbi was consoling me, my back. I finally regained my composure and wiped my tears away with the kleenex Mrs. Lee handed to me. I calmed myself down and looked at the doctor infont of me. "Is the baby okay?" I asked worriedly. I was depressed for two days that I haven't eaten a proper meal. "We can't know for now. It's too early. Is there a problem?" she asked me, worried flashed in her face. "She didn't eat a proper meal for two days" Eunbi answered for me. "You've always been a healthy kid Hyunae. I'm sure the baby is well. But now that you know, you should take caution in everything that you eat and do."

"Are you gonna tell my parents?" I looked at her with pleading eyes, hoping she'll let me handle this on my own. "Will you tell them yourself?" I nodded.

-----

Eunbi and I went to a noodle shop near the hospital. I didn't feel like eating after finding out the news, but she insisted that I eat since someone is growing inside of me now. She kept shoving food in my mouth but I only pushed it away. "YAH!" I jumped in my seat. "You're eating for two now Hyunae." She's right. So I started to pick up my chopsticks and started shoving the noodles in my mouth. I looked up at Eunbi and saw her smiling at me.

 

"What are you gonna do?" she asked as we sat in my living room floor watching some tv.
"What do you think?" I asked sarcastically.
"I think you should keep the baby" I glared at her
"No Sherlock. Of course I'm keeping my baby!" I yelled at her. What kind of statement is that? I love kids. And this is MY kid.
"I also think that you should tell you're parents as soon as possible. Seunghyun oppa should know too. But Junhyung oppa ..." she trailed off, looking at me as she pointed a finger. I sighed. .

 

5/15/12

Well aren't I super generous with the updates? I had some of the chapters already written, so I'm just posting them. Also, I'll be updating alot everyday because I wanna finish this early so I can work on the other fic I have. Plus, I have no plans for the summer. YET, anyways.