my life

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

I woke up the next day and felt my phone vibrating from under my pillow. I rubbed my eyes to see Junhyung's name on the screen.

 

From: Boyfriend

Baby I miss you already! Come to the practice room today please?!! The boys want to see you too :'(

 

I chuckled at his text. He can be childish at times. I told Eunbi once and she couldn't believe that the 'Great Yong Junhyung' pouts and acts childish sometimes. I feel special that he only shows this side of him to me. I texted him back:

 

To: Boyfriend

But you saw me last night, silly. Okay, I'll come by later. Only because I miss Seobie >=P

 

I walked in the bathroom to take a shower and got ready to go out. The maids greeted me as I walked down the stairs. They asked if I would like to eat breakfast, but I refused telling them that I had a date with Eunbi for the whole day and told them to go home if they would like. Yes, we had maids in the house. My parents own a company that specializes in electronics. My mother also owns small boutiques all over S.Korea and some overseas. They're barely home because of work and I sometimes get lonely by myself at home.

 

It used to be me and Seunghyun oppa but ever since he got in to be a trainee at YG Ent., my parents kicked him out and he never stepped foot inside the house again. That was three years ago. Now, oppa is successful doing what he loves to do. Big Bang is getting more popular day by day, but nobody knows about his family background except his close friends and YG himself. My parents kicked him out since he didn't want to go to college to study business. Oppa was supposed to take over the company and I was suppose to take over my mom's boutiques in the far future. But now that oppa is doing something else, my dad plans on handing me the company. They still don't know that I want to pursue Art. I love art. Everything about it intrigues me and I'm good at it too.

 

I took the bus to a cafe near my house to meet my best friend Eunbi. My parents hate the fact that I like taking public transportation instead of driving. They gave me car last year, but I refused to drive it. I use it once in a while when I have to go somewhere far, which was barely.

 

"Oh! Over here!!" Eunbi yelled as soon as she saw me enter the cafe.

"Yah! You're too loud," I scolded her as soon as I sat down across from her.

 

Eunbi is my best friend. We've known each other since kindergarten. Our parents know each other, so we were always together almost everyday. She's like the sister I never had and she treats me the same since she was an only child.

 

"So, you spend the whole day Junhyung oppa yesterday," she said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

This dirty girl. "We ate and watched a movie, dummy. Then he dropped me off home at night since he needed to wake up early this morning."

"He's been busy huh?"

"Yeah, but I'm happy cos he's happy."

 

After a quick breakfast of coffee, bagels, and parfait, Eunbi and I roamed around the city. We went to every store possible and just looked around. We weren't really the type to spend money on useless things. People couldn't believe two rich 'spoiled' girls barely spend money. Around four in the afternoon, I had to say goodbye to her because I was going to meet my oppa at their building. I first went to Smoothie King to get him and the boys some drinks. Then I headed towards the YG building. I walked in without trouble as everyone knew me as TOP's little sister. I greeted some staff that I crossed paths with and they greeted me happily. I reached Teddy oppa's studio and opened the door quietly.

 

"Hi oppas!" I yelled a little loudly so they could hear me thru the blastin music.

"Baaaaby!" Seungri ran towards me with his arms open wide. But before he could get to me, Jiyong yanked him back, making me giggle. Everyone greeted me and gave me a hug before plopping myself down on Teddy's 'bed.' It was Jiyong, Teddy, Seungri, Choice 37 outside, while Seunghyun oppa was inside the recording booth.

 

"Oooh oppa I like this song."

"You like? It's Haru Haru. It's our next title song for our comeback," Jiyong explained.

"Hyunae, are you still with that Junhyung guy?" Seungri asked me and I nodded. "Awww man!"

 

They were sipping on the smoothies I bought them while I was playing fruit ninja on Jiyong's iPad when Seunghyun oppa came out of the booth.

 

"My baby!" He ran towards me giving me a bear hug. "Where's Eunbi? You didn't bring her?"

"No oppa, she needed to be somewhere else." I lied. If I brought Eunbi with me, she would be all over Daesung and well, he doesn'y like clingy girls. But seeing Daesung not being here, maybe I should've brought her.

 

We just chilled in the studio listening to their new album and the constant bickering between Tom&Jerry. "Hey sis, we're gonna go to Dongwook hyung's restaurant for dinner, wanna come?"

"Uhm I was gonna go to Junhyung oppa's practice tonight," I pouted. "Oh but I can come with you guys so I could order food for them!"

"Hey, why can't you be my girlfriend?" Seungri asked me with his panda eyes. I chuckled, "Because" and pointed at Seunghyun oppa.

 

We got to Yeolbong and got greeted by the cute Kwon twins oppa. I sat down with the boys and ordered a coke and Beast's dinner separately. When my take out came, I said my goodbyes to the boys and Seunghyun's manager drove me to the practice room. Beast wasn't allowed to date of course, as any other idol trainee to be, they had rules. But we were different. The only people who knows about Junhyung and I's relationship from their company are Beast themselves and their two managers. I opened the door to a basement of a building in a quiet neighborhood. Since they were trainess, the company rented a secluded practice room for them to keep their identities hidden.

 

The boys were slouched on the floor, panting. Some were drinking water and some were wiping their sweat. Kiki noticed me by the doorway and quickly ran to me. I was hoping for a hug but he grabbed the food on my hands instead. I pouted and Junhyung came to hug me.

 

"I told them I will break every bone in their body if they dared to touch you" he gave me his evil chuckle.

 

They took a break from practice and we all sat down on the floor eating the food I brought for them. I've known Beast for quite some time now. Yoseob, Kikwang and I were in a few classes together. Dongwoon was our hoobae in school, Doojoon and Junhung were best friends, and Hyunseung was Big Bang's friend.

 

Watching them bicker about who gets the last piece of radish, I smiled to myself thinking about the people in my life.

 

"Cute smille," Junhyung noticed me and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek.

 


5/1/12