i can't. i don't want to.

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Junhyung's pov

"Goodnight baby, sweet dreams" I smiled to myself. "Goodnight oppa," she said as I hung up the phone seconds later. I laid down in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about how well today went. I turned to my side and fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

 

"Junhyung-ah" I felt someone nudging my side. "Yong Junhyung wake up" I pried my eyes open to see our manager trying to wake me up. "It's so early hyung" I croaked. "I'm sorry but President Hong wants to see you." President Hong? "What about the others?" I questioned, looking around the room seeing everyone else still fast asleep. "He only wants to see you." I got ready and followed our manager out to the van. I fell asleep while on our way to Cube. We arrived and walked in the building. It was still early so there weren't much people around. I walked to the President's office and knocked. "Come in." My manager opened the door and we both walked in. "You can leave. I only want to talk to Junhyung."

 

I sat down infront of him and he gave a heavy sigh. He doesn't look pleased at all. He closed his eyes briefly and opened them and began to speak. "Do you know why I called you here, alone?" he asked. I shook my head. I was confused why I was the only one he wanted here. Did I do something wrong? Did I make a mistake yesterday at the showcase? President Hong stood up and pulled an envelope that was sitting on his desk. He sat back down and showed the pictures that were inside the envelope. I froze in my spot. There were of me and Hyunae. There were a bunch of them. Pictures from when we started dating and until now. How did he get these? I thought we pulled these pictures off online.

 

"I don't know who sent these to me. But I recieved them yesterday. Junhyung, is she your girlfriend?" he asked me, cutting the awkward silence between us. "Yes sir" I answered in a monotonic voice.
"Junhyung you know the contract states that you cannot be in a relationship. You broke that rule" he said a little annoyed. I know about the contract, but I ignored it. The only people who knows about us are Beast and our two managers. They help us keep our relationship a secret. My boss sighed again, "How long have you two been dating?" he asked. "Two years sir. Since high school" I looked at him. "I'm sorry Junhyung. I have no right to do this, but you know the rules and I can't let you off this easily."

 

"I'm sorry??" my voice  got little bit louder. "You are in a crucial state right now. You're debut is next week and your relationship with this girl cannot continue. If you plan to stay with her, then you leave me with no choice." What the hell is happening right now? "But sir" I tried to reason with him. "You know what to do" he stood up and patted my shoulder.

 

I went outside, envelope with the pictures in hand, and saw my manager waiting for me. "What happened?" he asked and I just passed by him. I can't believe this is happening. I thought no one would find out about us. We kept it from the company for more than one year and so far it went well. I know the contract also stated that we cannot be in a relationship and I signed it thinking we can hide it from the company. But now, .

 

I told our manager on the way back home. He was as speechless as I was. I just hope they won't get in trouble for being my accomplices. My manager dropped me home and I plopped down on the couch. I placed the yellow envelope on the table infront of me. I stared at it with my hands crossed, elbows on my knees. The boys are still sleeping. We have the day off today since the showcase yesterday was successful. I stared at the envelope not knowing what to do next. I can't break up with Hyunae. I don't want to.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Kikwang walked towards me rubbing his eyes. I gave out a heavy sigh and ran my fingers through my hair, very much annoyed. "Junnie hyung, is everything alright?" he asked again. I just stayed silent as one by one, the members came out of the room and sat with me in the living room. "Uhhm what's with the atmosphere here guys?" Hyunseung asked, breaking the silence. Kikwang pointed a finger at the yellow envelope infront of us. Doojoon initiated the first move and took the envelope in his hands. He opened it and took out the pictures of Hyunae and I. The boys looked at each other and landed their eyes on me. "Junhyung" I heard Doojoon call my name. They already know what's going on without me explaining it to them. I lifted my head up and looked back at him. "I can't do it Dooj, I don't want to." I stood up and walked to our room. I slammed the door close leaving the rest in the living room stunned.

 

5/14/12