but i have to

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Junhyung's pov

"What did President Hong say?" Doojoon asked me. "If I don't end it with her, he'll have to pull my contract" I sighed. "What?!" Everyone said all at once. "Isn't that a little cruel of him? How can he just separate two people just like this?" Yoseob asked a little angry. The boys have been there since day one. Actually, Yoseob and Kikwang introduced me to Hyunae. She was a transfer student sophomore year from America, along with her best friend Eunbi. They were in some classes with those two. Out of Beast, Hyunae was the closest to Kikwang and Yoseob. So I understand how they are as upset as me about this whole situation. "What are you gonna do hyung?" Kikwang asked. "I honestly don't know."

 

I locked myself in the room, thinking about what to do. I really need to think about this wisely. I started to think about the pros and cons of breaking up and staying with Hyunae. I pulled out my notebook and pen that was tucked under my pillow. Flipping on a fresh piece of paper, I drew a line in the middle and started to doodle on the pros. If I break up with her, President Hong will hop off my , I don't have to worry about antis threatening me and especially her. If I break up with her, she can live her life without thinking about fangirls chasing her and threatening to kill her. She can also find someone better that can give her all the attention she needs. I figured if we stay together, I have no choice but to include her in my schedules. That's the last thing that I wanted to do: Hyunae cannot be part of the schedule. She deserves more than that.

 

. Thinking about the pros of breaking up with her, there's really no point of coming up with the cons. The cons would just be the opposite and they are not good at all. After contemplating about all this, I decided to walk out of the room and talk to the members. "Hyung, have you thought about it?" Dongwoon asked me as I met him coming out of the kitchen. "Yeah, but I need you guys' opinions." I sat down on the couch in between Hyunseung and Doojoon. Kikwang turned the tv off and they listened to what I had to say. "Damn, you do have some good points" Doojoon pointed out. "So that's it hyung? You're gonna throw two years away?" Yoseob asked, pointing a finger at me. "Then do you want Hyunae getting chased by fans? I don't want this to happen either, but I have no choice alright. It's for the better, especially for her" I mumbled the last sentence.

 

Meanwhile...

"Noona, are you sure YOU'RE the one whose treating me?" Junhong asked. I decided to treat the kid to whatever he wanted to eat before he leaves and live in a dorm with his new members. "Yah, don't judge me" I munched on the various types of foods infront of me. I don't know what's wrong with me lately but I have cravings for just about anything. I eat more than usual and I'm starting to gain some pounds. I don't know why and I really don't care either.

 

"So, how do you feel about meeting your new members?" I asked Junhong after sipping on some water. "It's not official that they'll be my members noona. For now, the president is just grouping some other trainess together to live in one dorm" he answered me. "I'm kinda scared noona. What if I don't make it?" I could sense nervousness in his tone. "I'm sure you'll make it Junhong. You're so good, TS would be dumb if they let you go" I assured him. Then my phone rang and saw Junhyung's face flashing on my screen. "Hello?" I answered. "Hyunae, can we meet?" he sounds serious. "Sure oppa... Is everything alright?" I'm starting to get worried. He sounds so serious, I've never heard this type of tone from him. "Just meet me at the park tonight at 7. The bench under the tree."

 

"What's wrong noona?" Junhong tapped my hand. "Huh? Oh nothing" I'm a little worried. What does he need to see me for?

 

5/14/12

 

I'm trying to update multiple times everyday. It's my first week of vacation and so far I have no plans yet. I wanna finish this story quick so I can start doing my other story. Btw guys, I'm a little sad no one is commenting :( I don't know if this is any good since no one is telling me their opinions :'(