Mystery

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

I picked up the pink rose and the card and walked in my apartment .I read the card ,"GREEN SUITS YOU". I walked to my bedroom and opened a velvet box near my drawers this card is the 25 th one I put in this box ,but wait what does he mean by "GREEN SUITS YOU"?. I rarely wear any green clothes and besides it is written in capital letters. I checked all the other cards they were all written with small letters.It is the first time I can't get what it means...Is he angry that Hyun Joong took  me away from him?Oh damn you Hyun Joong. You ruined my day.

At the moment my phone rang.It was my mother.

"I should go where? I am not going anywhere. " I yelled and hung up.

30 minutes later my mother was in my apartment ,and I was packing my suitcases.

"I am serious mum I am not going to court Kim Hyun Joong or any one else. Put an end to it.I hate doing it!"

"You have to do it as the heiress of the largest electronic company of korea.It is a duty and an order!"my mother shouted.

"I don't mind if all your glorious company goes bankrupt.  I will not deceive that guy! "

My mother glared at me and gave brief orders to maids ,and an hour later I was in the plane on my way to hawaii! I called my secretary and cancelled my schedule for the next 7 days.

" Why should I go to hawaii to court a man?He will feel disgusted.Any body in his place would."The first thing I have to do is to tell him the truth."I said relatively loud.

" Tell who the truth?"I looked up and saw a smiling Kaneshiro leaning over my seat his face an inch apart.

"What are you doing here?"I asked.

" Business!" he answered briefly ."And you? honeymoon with your Hyun Joong oppa?"he asked smirking.

I felt hot as his face came nearer ."Business! " I said and pushed his face gently backwards.

He sat beside me and was silent for some time then he said ," Do you like me or something so?"

"Oh,no why do you ask?"I asked blushing.

"Because I think I am falling for you! " he answered.

"You don't even know me Dr  Kaneshiro!" I said with a trembling voice.

"How do you know? maybe I do! " he replied and closed his eyes."And besides lady I think you like me .Whenever you see me you blush like a pink rose."he said and fell asleep.

There's something wrong .Why does he seem different from the guy under the rain? I closed my eyes and fell asleep and when I woke up we were in hawaii heading to the hotel where we were supposed to attend 2ke's heir birthday.

I went to my room and lied down. "what should I do with Hynn Joong now that he is not HIM?What should I tell my mum?" I thought.

In the afternoon a maid came to my room with Lucy following her they made me ready for the party I hated the long emeral green dress with that and scanty bodice that could barely cover my s ,but I knew that I had no choice.Lucy fastened my emerald necklace and jumped up in happiness ,"perfect " she cried.

"Thank you"I said thinking how embarressing it was to wear that dress!

When I entered the hall I found Hyun Joong leaning against  the door as if he were waiting for some one.He smiled at me and came nearer.

" Not angry anymore? " he asked childishly.

" Not at all."I smiled .Then I was surprised to see his right arm wrap around my waist.

" Don't leave my side tonight." he whispered in my ear.

I felt my heart throbbing in my chest.I should tell him I should tell him before he falls for me .He should be with his fiancee.I looked up and met his smiling chocolate eyes.

" Hyun Joong my mother wants me to court you for money ." I was cut off by his voice.

"Hishsh I know.I don't mind if it is you."he said in a low voice pulling me closer to himself.

"Your fiancee..." I protested .

" Hishsh I have no fiancee...keep my company tonight let them feel jealous. I won't let go of you."

I was dumbfounded." There is some one whom  I love .That's why I can't be with you." I said avoiding his mesmerising eyes trying to forget about his unique scent.

" Don't say that you love Dr Kaneshiro!" he said with pleading eyes.

"I don't know." I said.

" Ha? what do you mean you don't know? Come on .Don't spoil our night.Just be mine for the moment." he smiled and led me to the dance stage.

" Hey Hyun Joong you are choking me everybody is looking at us." he smiled pulling back a little .

" You look stunning tonight.I can't help myself." he smirked.

" Naughty boy", I said as I felt his fingertips touch my in an unvisible gentle way.

" You are driving me crazy tonight. "he said.

" Oh don't say that you are already in my mother's trap."I said anxiously.

" What if want to be?"he stared at my eyes.

I just turned his face with my hand," brat! " I said and he chuckled.

It was about midnight when the party ended and I went to my room.I ped my dress and went to my closet to change my clothes when all the lights went off I walked back to my bedroom to find my phone ,but as soon as I reached my bed I felt two strong arms around my waist and before I could speak his hands were roaming over my body then I felt two soft lips on my neck trailing down to my collarbone.

"Who...are...youuu?"

he captured my lips in a flash and began caressing my hair then I felt something wet on my cheeks .Oh my God he is crying.An idea came to my mind. I wrapped my arms around his neck .He broke the kiss puzzled . I planted my lips on his neck and began kissing him as passionately as I could. I will make him moan. I will make him say something .His delicate skin was soaken . His whole body trembled, but I heard nothing .I touched his face.He kissed my fingers pulling them away. I continued my job on his neck ."I am going to mark you with hickeys" I thought.He tilted his head back and fell on the bed. I kissed him until I was sure he would be marked.

"I must know who you are."I said leaving him breathless on my bed.

 I ran to my drawer to find a torch ,but when I came back the lights were on and he wasn't there..The window was open and the curtain was dancing with wind.I could feel his scent in my room all over my body.My dress was hanging below my waist.

"oh my God." I felt ashamed.