your hands please

Midnight Secrets
Your POV: "Calm down miss Yuko.I don't hear you.Your brother?...Takeshi?oh ...where are you?We'll be there in a minute" I said and hung up "Hyun Joong we should hurry...Takeshi...Haruki...oh just hurry Yuko needs us" I ran out of his apartment got on his car .She said her brother is in icu and Takeshi is in the operation room" I said fastening my seat belt "God please save them.God please help her" I kept saying "have courage baby" Hyun Joong bit his lower lip and sighed .When we reached the hospital Hyun Joong almost jumped out of his seat and we ran to the operation room Yuko was standing there in a white balle dress stained with blood and gunpowder she was sobbing ."oh Yuko what happened?" I said and embraced her "Haru...Haru...oh no Tak...they are ...he killed them.I killed him I killed Jovani" she pressed my hand .Hyun Joong went to the operation room "I will check him" he said.I made Yuko sit beside me "Jovani...wanted to kill Tak ,Haruki threw himself on Tak the bullet ...passed his body and pierced Taki's chest ...Haru... Haru..."she sobbed .Hyun Joong reappeared at the door "Takeshi has a pneumothorax they have inserted a chest tube for him but Haru..." he paused "Haruki needs another surgery the bullet has ruptured his spleen and he has a morbid internal hemorrhage I will take him to the operation room.I need your hands you should help me baby" he said ."what did he mean?"Yuko asked worriedly "they are both alive Yuko but Haruki needs another surgery."I said and then I called my mother and asked her to send one of the servants with some clothes to the hospital .Hyun Joong went to the operation room and I waited till my servant appeared and helped Yuko to change her clothes.Then I went to the operation room to help Hyun Joong.Haruki's condition was worse than what I had imagined he had lost a lot of blood and was in shock state .Hyun Joong's skillful hands were busy suturing and clamping when I joined him and he exhaled in relief ."two other bags of packed cells " he ordered ...after one hour of hope and despair finally Haruki's vital signs got normal. "You saved him doctor kim"the anesthesiologist yelled happily and I nodded my head in agreement .Hyun Joong's eyes smiled .