Who Are You?

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

He pulled me in his arms and led me to a dark room. I couldn't utter a word. I heard a click and the door was locked “who are you?"I asked in a low voice.He leant in and crushed his lips on mine. I felt his hot lips pressing my frozen lips as his arms s my body. I tried to pull back ,but he was devouring my lips hungrily sending fire all through my nerves. I felt weak. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I was going to collapse .The passion was unbearable for my tired body “Please I am too weak..."I murmured as I lost my consciousness and fell in his arms.

I opened my eyes and yawned .Where am I? Oh my God what happened last night? I looked around the unfamiliar room it looked like an office.A nurse came to me and smiled. "How are you doctor?","Thank you. Where am I?" I asked worriedly."Oh you had fainted near the endocrine ward and a doctor brought you here last night. You are in the office of Doctor Park. Doctor Park was an old endocrinologist. "Who was the doctor who brought me here?"I asked."Oh I don't know I forgot to ask his name and it was dark but he was tall with chocolate brown eyes and silky and tidy hair. “Can you recognize him if you see him again?"I asked impatiently. “Maybe doctor give me your phone number I will call you if I see him”. I thanked her and checked my pager. Then went to the mirror and looked at my face "Was it really HE?" My lips were swollen I could still feel his scent my uniform had his fragrance. I combed my hair and put some make up on my lips and walked to the cafeteria.