charming gangster

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

"Oh doctor Kaneshiro you scared me." I said looking at his smiling eyes."now doctor Kaneshiro so I guess I really have no chance to win you back"."Excuse me Takeshi but you know ...I really love him .I..." ,"it's ok I understand."He said sitting on a chair in my office."I just wanted to see you again.You know I am really confused these days I can't concentrate on my job and the mafia just don't leave me.They can't believe that I don't want to participate in their dirty business any more and they spy over me and..."he paused "you have something to tell me Taki what is it?"I asked closing the door of my office turning on some random music"Yes, it's about ..Yuko...I don't know what to say...I had no one to ..is it ok if I tell you about my personal feelings about her?I mean you are the only person I can trust..."he asked worriedly"Yes man it's ok."I said giving him a glass of water "I have some strange feelings about her.Whenever I see her ...is it really ok if I ...?"He smiled "Yes ,ofcourse" was my answer"My heart beats so fast  ...I just can't control my myself when a guy touches her...I can't keep my eye off her...I just want to see her about me .Even if she does nothing .I told her that she was mine and that I wanted her .I...even kissed her...but ...she just slapped my face and burst into tears"he looked up into my eyes"Takeshi you idiot boy...the fact is that you have fallen for her...how could you say that you wanted her?" I smiled thoughtfully "but at that time I really wanted her...I mean...I didn't lie..."he said innocently"tell her that you love her and you will see the result.You know you are a charming gangster..."I joked tapping his shoulder "not a gangster..."he was about to say,"what the hell?" the door opened and Hyun Joong entered "what is he doing here again?why do you call him a charming gangster?"he asked with a red face."hey you have no manners you should have knocked at the door!!!" I stood up."doctor kim I am sorry but it's all a misunderstanding"Takeshi bowed and  patted his shoulder winking at me he left my office"hhheyyy why did he wink at you like that?" Hyun Joong sank on a sofa."Hyun Joong  you are really rude" I said .He pouted ."what do you want here?"I asked glaring at him"nothing just ...hey why don't you ever tell me that  I am charming and you love me?  " he asked"because I don't love you boy "I replied focusing on my laptop"you're lying " he said with a disappointed voice"no I'm not.Your pager is beeping doctor kim"I smirked "damn it.You will pay for what you said now"he stormed out of my office.