Kiss of An Angel

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

I opened my eyes and felt a breeze pass my skin .Oh God I am totally just a silk sheet is covering my body. I remembered last night my engagement party and then the rainy rose under the shower I blushed.He was angry last night.Did he see Taki as he kissed me?Oh no only Hyun Joong saw us .He is angry because I am engaged to Hyun Joong.What should I do now?

I changed my clothes and sat on a sofa .He was happy when he left .God I want to see him!

At the moment my phone rang it was Hyun Joong .

"Hey I want to see you .We need to talk." He said blankly.

" Sorry Hyun Joong he kissed me when I was about to break with him" I said feeling guilty.

" Ok just promise that it won't happen again. I mean it is bad for our companies" He replied coldly"

" Where are you Hyun Joong?I have to tell you something" I managed to say sheepishly.

" I am in my car right infront of your house" He said .

" C'mon boy come upstairs why are you there?" I walked to my window and saw him leaning on his car looking up at my window.

" God I can not tell him that I love some one else not now.

" Hey I'll open the door for you." I said walking to the door.

As soon as I opened the door I saw a bunch of pink roses at the door and a box of pink cards near it.

" Oh my God Hyun Joong shouldn't see them.I put them in my closet and rushed to the door then I suddenly bumped into someone and was going to fall when an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me up.

" Hyun Joong!" I cried.

" Yeah babe! Didn't you invite me here? Why are you so surprised?" He smirked.

" Oh just hey what were you doing in front of my house?" I asked.

"Taking care of your lips" He said sternly staring at my eyes not letting go of my waist.

I felt a hot flame burn my heart as he uttered those words.

" Hhhyun joong mianhe " I said blushing. My heart was beating madly now what's wrong with me?

" You know you still owe me the kiss and besides you didn't give me a kiss on our engagement party and the worst thing you kissed your ex!! So you owe me three kisses babe.Aren't you going to pay your debt now?" He looked at my eyes and then my lips earnestly and pulled me closer.

Now I could feel his heart under the elegant fabric of his shirt. Does he love me? I looked up at his eyes he narrowed them.

" Aren't you? If you don't, I'll get it with profit!" He approached my face.

" Hyun joong I..." He nuzzled my neck with his lips.I felt an impulse of electricity pass my spine.

" You felt that. I can see goose bumps.Pay your debt babe" He whispered in my ear gently nibbling my earlobe and pressing me to his chest.

" Hhhyunnie" I said with a trembling voice.

"Baby kiss me." He pleaded.I hid my face in his chest .

He drew me back and tilted my head." Your last chance!" He stared at my eyes pouring hot chocolate all over my body what am I doing? Why am I enchanted?

" So you want me to charge you with the profit?" He gave me a loving look and in a flash of time he planted his lips on mine. I felt numb. I closed my eyes. He pulled me closer and began my lower lip...