Sky Blue

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

I heard a knock at the door and a maid came in with my breakfast.Then she handed me a card and a rose but not pink! A red rose! I read, "You surprised me".

I smiled and started eating my breakfast.

"Today I will know who you are".Then I went to the bathroom and took a shower washing his smell off my body thinking about his smooth delicate skin under my lips. I couldn't help a smile.When I changed my clothes a maid came in and said that a guy is waiting for me in the lobby .

I went downstairs and found Dr Kaneshiro there .He waved his hand .I went to him .I could hear my heart when I sat on a seat beside him .He smiled and said ," Morning miss."

I looked at him and smiled back "morning doctor."

  My eyes went to his neck and there I saw a big red hickey." Oh my God it can't be him!" I told myself.

He narrowed his eyes and peered at me." Are you ok miss?" he asked .

I felt a large bead of sweat pass my face to my neck." Oh yes." I said remembering his hands on my body.

" Would you like to go to the beach with me?"he asked me.

"Oh..." I said but at the exact moment I felt a hand on my shoulder and a manly voice saying," Sorry to interrupt you. I have to take her to my office .We should discuss about some business matters."

I looked back although I knew the voice .

" Dr Kim?!" I said.I heard Dr Kaneshiro curse in a low voice,then he took my hand and kissed it ." Goodbye miss .Your bodyguard is waiting for you." he said sarcastically .

I stood up and glared at Hyun Joong who was trying to push his collar up before I caught him red handed." Now what is your business? " I asked trying to get a better view of the left side of his neck which was relatively hidden under a sky blue collar.

" Oh nothing I just wanted to be with you." he said frankly.

" Why are you so pale Hyun Joong? " I asked.

" Ha pale? " he asked with a trembling voice.

" Sit here you look like a corpse." I made him sit ,and before he could do anything ,I tilted his head to check his carotid pulse and when I folded the sky blue collar I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a large red hickey there with some sky blue bruise near it.My heart skipped a beat .I checked his pulse with a trembling hand and then opened my handbag to find some ointment for that bruise.

" You should have hidden it better. " I mumbled and began to apply the ointment on his neck then I put a small plaster on the hickey.I was confused.I looked at his milky white neck. "Have I kissed this last night? "

At the moment another guy came in and shook hands with Hyun Joong and oh my God there is a hickey on his neck too!!! What a foolish idea! I have kissed an unknown man for nothing! Every body in Hawaii seems to have a hickey on his neck!! 

Hyun Joong broke the silence ,"Do you like to come to my private villa? I understand if you don't want." he said blushing."Why not ?I am supposed  to court you Dr Hyun Joong." I said and smiled thinking about the mysterious man whom I had kissed.The colours were mixing in my mind pink,red,green,bluesky,milky and chocolate..."Who are you?"

well did you like that?

tell me silent reader!crying