Father?

Midnight Secrets

Your POV :

" Oh Mr. Kim ! What are you doing here in the airport?" I asked Hyung Joong's dad who was standing infront of his car.

" Welcoming my daughter in law ,yeah?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

" Mr.Kim we ..." I tried to say something.

" Hyun Joong should have told me sooner.Why did you pretend to be Kim Jae Joong's fiancee when you were married with my stupid son? If Hyun Joong had told me about his true emotions I wouldn't have agreed to your break up." He said.

" Sir..." I mumbled.

" When Kim Jae Joong's lawyer told me that he had met you with my son in Iran I was really shocked by the news.Do you have any idea how embarressed I was ?" He asked.

" Sorry sir." I said and simultaneously Hyun Joong appeared with our luggages.

"Oh dad did you tell her? I wanted that to be her surprise!" He said pouting.

" For your information I have not told her yet ! You bastard how dare you marry without my permisson and then call me for help? Your mother almost had a heart attack hearing the news! " He said furiously . " Dad your new car is amazing ! Wow you are the most handsome dad in the world." Hyun Joong winked at me.Mr Kim loved cars and Hyun Joong had put his finger on his weak point.

" Hey I saw that ! " Mr Kim pointed to Hyun Joong and cursed.

" Just don't do anything foolish now we can't announce your marriage yet .She has just broken up with Kim Jae Joong.We have to postpone your wedding ceremony ." He walked to his car.

" Wedding?" I asked puzzled.

" Yes, don't dare tell anyone that you are married secretly!What a shame!" He got on his car and left. " You called your dad?" I asked Hyun Joong.

" Yes,I asked Jae's lawyer to tell him everything and then I called my dad. He will help us ." Hyun Joong said carrying our luggages to a taxi.