Rosy Night

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

I opened the door and the light .It was 2:30 am then.Taki  had driven  me home .My mind was  full of Yuko .I could  not help feeling guilty.I knew that she loved him why had  I tried to fall for Taki? Maybe I wanted to make him happy ,but that gangster had shed tears for her.I walked to my bedroom to find a figure sleeping on my bed.

" Oh my God who was he?Did I  have to call the police? ...Wait...Rainy ...rainy rose was it possible? "  I approached my bed. He rolled over .Oh no it is Hyun Joong.I screamed.He opened his eyes.

" Oh finally at home? Your mother gave me the keys." He said with his sleepy eyes.

"But why are you here at all?" I asked.

He pulled me to the bed and embraced me in his arms." Just sleep now.I will tell you tomorrow." He yawned.

" Hey let go of me. What are you doing in my bed?" I yelled.He imprisoned me in his arms."I wanna sleep. Keep quiet please."He said .

I pulled his hair "Hey hey let go..." I kept saying.

He flipped over and went on top of me holding my both wrists.I gasped in surprise.He smirked and put his head on my chest and whispered. "Calm down baby .I am your fiance now." and then he fell asleep on top of me!!

" My fiance? Get up what do you mean?" I asked but no answer! He was soundly asleep with a naughty grin on his lips and my God I could  smell HIM ! His cologne, his shampoo, his soap .Even HIS warmth HIS beating heart on my chest, I could feel .I closed my eyes  ,and the only thing I could feel was a rainy rose on top of me who was  not the rainy rose.

He moved his head and it fell into the crook of my neck. His lips touched my skin .Ofcourse he was not awake ,but that contact...was like a sparkle,a flame that was burning my body.Was it all a dream? I wrapped my arms around his body. He was drawing me to himself like a magnet.

" Oh my rainy rose! I wish it were you..." I sniffed his silky hair and pink rose petals filled my tearful eyes.

" Rosy Hyun Joong why are you so naughty boy ? Do you have any idea how I feel when you touch me?Playboy,bad boy..."