Kiss of An Angel 2

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

Oh oh that smell ! HIS smell but no no it is Hyun Joong .It is my fiance. Why am I feeling so?

" Hhhyunie" I managed to say trying to push him with my hand.He took it as an oppurtunity to his tongue in my mouth.I felt his delicate lips gently caressing mine while his tongue was busy checking every corner of my mouth wakening my tongue inviting it for a magical dance .His hair brushed my forehead and cheek.I felt a river of boiling blood rush to my face.He closed the gap between us his hands supporting my shoulders .He deepened his passionate kiss.A moan escaped my lips .He smiled and I felt his lips on mine.I was breathless now my heart was thumping crazily .He caressed my left cheek with his thumb a tear dropped from my eye and landed on his thumb. He broke the kiss and looked at me puzzled .His lips were printed by my lips .They were pink and fresh just like a peach blossom.

" Baby why are you crying?" He asked panting .

"Hyunnie I love...some one .you can't love me please.He loves me.He will be heartbroken...Hyunnie don't do it to me. Your touch ,your lips ,oh your smell ,you are just like him I ...can't .I can't do it to you...oh God you absorb me...Just like him.Hyunnie I can't bear your touch.You you drive me crazy. Please please have mercy. I I I want to be loyal to him." I sobbed.

" Baby oh baby. Don't tell me you love Kaneshiro" He said.

" No,no,no his name I don't know. I thought it was you but it wasn't. Hyunnie I love him and I can't be with you although you know that it's a shame to say .You are such a gentleman. I can't stand your touch .Please take care of my innocence. I am too weak to resist your heavenly touch when I see your angelic face.Hyunnie help me..." I said as he embraced me and whispered.

"God what have I done???"