Lucky Guy

Midnight Secrets

Kim Hyun Joong's POV:

My father called me and summoned me to his office.I knew that something serious had happened .I entered his office he said,"Son you have to do something for me.We don't have much time. Our chinese investors are anxious about our Busan project after the death of Osamo Kaneshiro and his son's strange contract with MG electronics .Now we have to get near to that family or else we may go bankrupt because our chinese investors want to join MG electronics as well.Will you marry the heiress of the company? Well I know that your mother has wanted you to marry Lee's daughter ,but their company has gone bankrupt already .Will you marry her as my heir? "

" He he what a lucky guy I am today ." I thought but I said, "Mmm dad it's a bit you know strange ,but I'll do it for you"

" Thank you son. I will call her mother now."

Later in the afternoon her mother brought  me our engagement contract ! My lawyer read it ,and I signed it .According to the contract if any of the two sides broke the engagement vow, it would  lose half of its belongings to the other side.Her mother thanked me and gave me the keys to my fiancee's apartment because I said I wanted to surprise her with the news.I didn't know how she would react ,but I knew that I was dying to have a glance at her face because I had avoided to meet her since the time  she said that she hated me.

I went to her apartment ,but she wasn't home.I opened the door and looked for her but she wasn't home.

" I bet she is with her so called boy friend." I sat on a chair and waited for her .

Two hours passed still no sign of her! It was 11 o'clock .Why didn't she come home? I went to her bed room and lied down.

" I will be patient.I won't get mad.No,she is not with him Hyun Joong.Aishsh I shouldn't have left her at all.What if she falls for Kaneshiro ? Hyun Joong you are a pabo! Why did you let her go  to that gangster ? No man have courage she is not in his arms now.No,it can't happen.She is mine! " I told myself.

I waited for her but I fell asleep I had nightmares.I heard her scream and woke up.God she looks heavenly beautiful in her white night gown ...I drew her to my arms she resisted but I didn't let go of her.I closed the space between us and went on top of her.As I had guessed she didn't struggle any more.I don't know why but whenever I embrace her something magical happens to me.She is like a rose bud .I go dizzy my heart goes calm.She is my paradise...