Grandpa Kim

Midnight Secrets

Kim Jae Joong's POV:

"Hey Kim Jae Joong! Are you trying to kill me?what does this all mean?" grandpa threw me a pile of newspapers ."Well that girl wasn't my type grandpa see there are many other gorgeous girls out waiting for me to..." "hey shut up idiot! What is exactly your type?" grandpa growled "maybe I should have made you a janitor instead of a CEO! Everybody is laughing at us!" he threw me a cushion but it missed."oh NIT will go bankrupt if you become the CEO!" he shouted."Grandpa I have heard that the girl hates wearing hanbok and worse than that she can't even make kimchi!and besides if you make me a janitor the NIT will be robbed at the minute." I grinned "You bastard !don't even try to fool me.You want to pass your time with those scantily clad girls and your foolish friends just go and learn from Kim Hyun Joong!wasn't he your classmate once?!and you are a loser!" grandpa batted his lashes."Hyun Joong isn't that perfect either" I murmured thinking about the comic books."whatever Jae Joong win back that girl or else I will send you to our dubai branch and you will never see that CEO chair again even in your dreams" he gritted his teeth "Grandpa just pick another girl she is so ugly and your grandchildren..."grandpa chuckled "will turn out to be ugly if I marry her" I pleaded "you badass! I have eyes my self she is a beauty go and win her heart what is your beautiful face useful for?" he insisted "Grandpa I know a girl she is so ..."grandpa hit my butts with his cane "dubai ?"he smirked "ok grandpa I will try my best but she is not my type!"