Pilot Jae Joong ,Pirate Hyun Joong 3

Midnight Secrets

No One's POV :

" I wanna kidnap my wifey ,you'd better control your heroic genes captain Jae Joong." Jae Joong read Hyun Joong's message and chuckled .

" Mi Su have you ever had chelo kabab ? It's really delicious .Let's order some . " He said .

They were sitting in the cave restaurant decorated with prehistoric weapons and wool .It was dark now and Hyun Joong's wife was a little bit worried about him .

" Jae where did he go ? He doesn't answer my phone calls. " She said .

" Well, I don't know , but don't worry . Eat your dinner girl. " Jae Joong said.

They ate their dinner in the dim light of the cave restaurant but before they could exit the restaurant all the lights went off .Mi Su screamed and jumped into Jae Joong's arms .Hyun Joong's wife felt a strong but familiar arm around her waist.She smiled knowingly." Pirate rainy rose is that you ? " She asked .There was no answer instead two strong arms lifted her off her feet.The pirate ran out of the restaurant .The lights and Mi Su looked up to meet Jae Joong's angelic face ." Some one kidnapped your friend .What should we do? Why do you laugh?" She asked in horror. " Mi Su she was kidnapped by her own dear husband .It was a game ." Jae smirked . " Silly ! That friend of yours is silly and you are not better than him .You are like little babies. You frightened me . I thought it was Yuri .After my dad sold me to that beast , he has hired many people to kidnap me Jae .It was a cruel game ! " She punched his chest. " I'm sorry Mi Su , but I won't let Yuri touch you .You will be safe in Captain Jae Joong's arms." He joked about their position. Mi Su left his arms shyly . " Thank you JJ." She said .Jae Joong froze .It was a long time since he had been called JJ by her . It reminded him of the rainy night when he was rejected by Yuna in the lighthouse where Mi Su used to work .

Flash Back

" Thank you JJ " Mi Su said as she grabbed Jae Joong's arm and stood on her bare feet shivering ." My father was drunk again . He was gambling . He sold me to my cousin Yuri.He is a devil man . I had to jump into the sea because Yuri was drunk and wanted to...JJ forget about me .They don't know I work here.You saved me... Why are you crying JJ ? Did Yuna hurt you ?...JJ?"

End of Flash Back

"JJ Hello are you still here ?" Mi Su waved her hands before Jae Joong's eyes . " She left me Mi Su." He took her hand and pressed it . " Jae do you still love ...Yuna? Did I remind you of her ? I'm so sorry ." Meanwhile Hyun Joong and his wife were in an old yacht . " Captain rainy rose why did you kidnap me ? " Hyun Joong's wife asked smiling . " Wifey long time no see !" Hyun Joong was wearing Jack Sparrow's costumes.He looked hot and manly .He took a sip of his beer and sat beside his wife . " You have slept in Captain Jae's arms I've heard .How would you like to make up for that?" He asked huskily nuzzling her neck gently. " Did Jae tell you anything?" She replied anxiously . " Don't tell me that you really slept with Jae!!! " Hyun Joong gritted his teeth angrily. His childish game had turned into something serious. " Oh no ! We just slept on the same bed , but nothing happened between us . I swear. " She said innocently.

" You just what? " Hyun Joong's face seemed as jealous as Othello's .He had stopped his caresses and grabbed his wife's wrist in disbelief . " You JUST did what ?You dare say it again ! " He barked out . " CCCalm down .His grandpa made us sleep on one bed ." Hyun Joong got up and laughed nervously.His face seemed frightening to his wife as moonlight emphasized his features. " Why do you always torture me ?First that gangster now my best friend who is the next one on your list ? " He turned his face and stared at the moon ." You don't love me as much as I love you ." he sighed as the yacht rocked gently with the waves .