alluring siren

Midnight Secrets
Your POV: "Wonderful was the long secret night you gave me,my Lover,palm to palm, to in the gloom" I read Edith Wharton's 'Terminus' which was written on a pink card "you cheesy y boy!" I smiled as I placed another pink rose in a jar.Maybe rainy rose wants to pay an "unexpected!" visit tonight! I locked my door and went to my car.My driver bowed an opened the door for me."where do you want to go miss?"he asked."oh to our private pool please" I replied.He was driving me to the pool when he suddenly said"something strange miss a black limo is stalking us.Should I call the bodyguards?",I looked at the car and YES IT WAS MY LITTLE FIANCE! So we have got a black rose here.I grinned"no don't worry he is my fiance!" I replied,"oh I see.Maybe young master wants to swim too?"my driver joked."may be mr Han.He is overprotective you know after what happened in Hawaii" I said looking at my fiance's so called disguise!When we reached the pool mr Han left me and I walked in closing the main door .Let's see how he passes the security gate.I went in and changed into my swimming suit and looked at the security camera.He opened the door and walked in wearing a pair of black rayban glasses and a blue blazer .How did he know the password?It's getting interesting.He checked the security cameras and waved hands!"oh no he knows I have noticed him! He laughed and I walked to the pool humming a song to myself trying to seem cool .He bowed."hey can you explain how you entered here?" I asked he approached me "your driver gave me the password" he pulled me to his arms"why are you here then?" I asked "oh I heard an alluring siren sing and you know I am so gullible I was decieved" he nuzzled my neck causing goose bumps all over my body "hey don't touch me like that" I asked with a trembling voice"oh excuse me" he drew back and narrowed his eyes crossing his arms on his chest and tracing his lower lip with his index "You know you look so gorgeous and hot with that swimming suit .He gulped as his eyes roamed over my body .He gave me a naughty smile.Without thinking I pushed him and he fell into the pool.I began to laugh at him as his expensive clothes soaked in the water but he just chuckled and took off his clothes and as I was watching him he pulled me into the pool "like what you see?" he wrapped an arm around my waist "totally yours"he smirked"you y boy!" I punched his chest and swam away but he followed me swimming like a swan"don't deny it baby" he laughed and finally imprisoned me between the wall of the pool and his arms.I looked at his smiling eyes "now tell me baby may I ..."he paused as I glared at him"just kiss my fiancee?it is her own fault she looks so damnly hot tonight" he asked pouting "ofcourse not!" I tried to escape "oh really how about kissing you like this?" he covered my face with small hot feathery kisses"am I allowed.I pushed his chest"or like this he nibbled my earlobe"don't..." I moaned."or like this?" he put a butterfly kiss on my collarbone and then looked up into my eyes"am I not allowed yet?" he pecked my jawline "or if I kiss you like this?"he put his rosy burning silky lips on my upper chest and his lips went down to my cleavage"or like this ?"his hands began to travel over my curves.I was totally into his gaze."ok just once" I held his hands"you are allowed but just once" he smirked and put my hands on his chest"and you are allowed not just for once forever"he closed his eyes and then his lips met mine"you always keep me waiting"my heart sang in my chest as my arms wrapped around his neck...