Ouch!

Midnight Secrets

Welcome new subscribers.I  still get new subscribers and this story is near its end !!!

Guys you are awesome!!! Thank you.

(Bows 90 degrees )

Kim Jae Joong's POV :

" Ouch !" I opened my eyes in pain .I saw a handful of my hair in Mi Su's hand .

" Ouch Mi Su don't pull ! Ahh let go !" I struggled to open her fingers .

" Hey Kim Jae Joong ! You are heavy ! I can't breathe ! Get off me !" She pulled my hair backwards.

" Mi...Suuuu ouch ! What kind of a romantic morning is this ! Let go of my hair . I can't get off you like this. " I yelped .

" Hey don't poke me with your thing ! I told you I am not a typical girl ! " She let go of my hair .

" Hey get off me ! That thing of yours is poking my damn stomach ! " She said .

I smirked . " Well last night you were a typical girl when you were shouting my name and ...My thing was quite interesting to you ! " I held her hands before she could pull my hair again .

She rolled her eyes and sighed ." Hey Jae Jae ! Last warning ! Let go of my hands. ! " She threatened ."

"Not before you give me my morning kiss ." I leant in to kiss her lips when she suddenly sat up and bumped her head into my forehead .

" Ouch what's wrong with you Mi Su ?" I let go of her hands and got off her massaging my forehead .

" Hey I warned you ! " She got off the bed and ran to the bathroom .

" Mi Su ! You'll pay for it! " I laughed heartily .

I changed the bed sheet and wore some casual clothes and gathered our clothes which were tossed every where and when I found Mi Su's bras on a photo frame of my grandpa I burst into laughter .

" Grandpa you y ! It is called feteshism ! Give her bras back to me ! " The gentleman grandpa in the photo was smiling at me . I smiled back at him and went to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast .

" I wonder if my grandpa has taken his atenolol or not .Aish that careless old thing ! What if he forgets to take his digoxin or worse if he overdoses ! " I mumbled before running to my phone .

" Morning butler Choi .Did grandpa take his pills ? Please make sure he doesn't overdose ! Yes, he fired me .Thank you.I'm O.K.just take care of my grandpa for me."

Meanwhile Mi Su ran out of the bathroom on her tiptoes wearing nothing !

" There were no towels there."

She ran to her luggages.

I hung up and followed her and before she could blink an eye I lifted her off her feet and held her above my head .My hands carefully placed on her under arms.

" Cute cats must be more careful .They must not walk out of the bathroom in their birthday suit." I my lips.

Small drops of water ran down her hanging hair and landed on my face .

" Jae Jae " She smiled " Please put me down." She said seductively.

" Not before you pay for what you did to my precious forehead. " I walked to the bathroom and pinned her against the wall .

" Kiss your hero Mi Su " I commanded arrogantly my eyes roaming around her curves.

Jae Jae gets naughtier ...He He He

I'll come back soon.

Yours Truly

Doctor Kim