Garden!

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

Later that afternoon a nurse came in and gave me a pink rose and a card. "I think it's yours someone had put it behind the door."she smiled. "Your boy friend I guess" she smiled brightly and fixed my intravenous line.

" Thank you nurse Williams" I smiled and looked at the pink rose.She left me and I read the card .

" I'M NOT GONNA SHARE YOU WITH ANYONE YOU ARE MINE."

For the first time I was scared .He is angry absolutely angry ,but why SHARE? Share with who? God why is everything so complicated? I put the rose in a glass near my Hyun Joong's flowers.This room looks like a rose garden.I looked at my arm and gently removed the dressings. It was blue and green now. Its size twice the normal .I remembered Hyun Joong's lips on my bruised arm.There was something special in his touch .Something cute and delicate....Oh no don't tell me that you are falling for him.You still love the rainy man ...I sighed and put the dressing back on its place.Then I the TV and flipped over some channels.I chose a random movie and watched it for 2 hours then I felt tired and turned the TV off and closed my eyes.

"What a beautiful vacation!!!" I thought and fell asleep.

It was about midnight when I heard the door  open. I thought it was  a nurse incharge checking patients ,but then the door closed and the lights went off.I was really afraid now .I pretended to be at sleep.

" How has he beated Hyun Joong's body guards?" I thought.

He approached me ,but didn't touch me.He just stood there and watched me .My heart was beating faster and faster.After that he leant in. I heard something metalic hit the edge of the bed.He put his finger on my lip and caressed it lightly then I felt his lips on my forehead.He put a pillow under my head and pusheded a bangs of hair away from my face.I could feel the scent of his body as he caressed my face with the back of his hand.

 he drew back to leave. " Takeshi?? Is that you? Why do you hide yourself? " I said in a whisper.

He froze in his place ,but didn't answer. " You aren't Takeshi.Am I right ? His kisses feel different ." I said trying to make the man jealous .

He turned to me.I gasped.He came nearer and cupped my face in his hands squeezing his burning lips on mine.Nibbling the upper lip biting the lower one lightly begging for entrance.I kept my lips locked as long as possible ,but finally I gave in throwing my arms around his neck pulling him closer . He tried to release my arm obviously trying to keep my sore arm in an easy posture by gently lacing my fingers with his." Whoever you are...dear crazy ... I love you ."

He froze panting for some minutes. I moved my hand across his face. He pushed my hand gently then he made me lie down again and pecked my lips lightly and left.I closed my eyes and smiled " Now he knows"