Wrecked

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

I was discharged from the hospital; finally , I could go back to the hotel .I went to the restaurant and sat at a table.I saw that Haruki guy there sitting by himself. He was drinking and staring at the bottle beside him.At the moment a very beautiful girl approached him and whispered something in his ear .They walked out of the restaurant ,but a few minutes later I saw Takeshi or I should say I saw his walking corpse . Haruki was carrying him to the restaurant.

Unfortunately he noticed me and smiled bitterly .Haruki also looked at me and bowed.The girl gave me a polite smile.The three came to my table.

" What's happened Dr .Kaneshiro? " I asked .He smiled and said," Nothing. How is your arm?"

" You have been beaten Doctor. Kaneshiro.You know I am a surgeon.Do you need my help?" I asked looking at his torn and swollen lips.

" Oh yes ,he has a very deep wound in his groin doctor. I think it is infected." The pretty girl said.

" OK  let's go to my room.I'll check it." I said.

Takeshi said , " Yuko! I told you it is not important I am a doctor too"

" You never take care of yourself .Doctor please help him. He is stubborn." She said taking my hand.

God she looked  like a fairy. I was really ugly compared to her.

" OK guys follow me."

We went to my room and I checked his wound.

" God!!! I have to drain the puss.Who did it to you?Are you planning to kill yourself? For God's sake! You are a doctor ! You know what sepsis means.Tell the police.You should call the police." I said injecting lidocaine around the wound before making an incision to drain the puss.

He laughed bitterly wincing in pain." He is my father girl! "

.I looked at him surprised. " Father???? N,o he is a beast. He has torn you apart."

" I am happy afterall .I didn't the girl "He said smiling.

Haruki pressed his hand. "Doesn't he need antibiotics? " He asked worriedly.

" Ofcourse he does.Doctor Kaneshiro why didn't you take any antibiotics?suicide? " I asked almost crying.

" No girl I just didn't have time to think about it"

" Tell me Doctor Kaneshiro have you ever killed anyone? " I asked.

He was silent for some minutes." Yes,many " He finally said as I put a light bandage on his ugly wound.

"and ? " I asked fearing his answer.

" No she was supposed to be the first." He replied.

Yuko looked at his face anxiously.

" He had to have with me as a punishment ." She said looking down.

"Sweet punishment ! You should say prize." Takeshi tapped her shoulder.

Haruki looked away punching a pillow.

" Is it finished ? I mean are you three safe? " I asked pushing an angiocatheter in Takeshi's vein.

" Safe? Oh nobody is safe doctor." Haruki said in a low voice.

" Unless I kill them." Takeshi gritted his teeth.

"I will avenge for what he did to my mother,to me, to your sister"

"Just lie down Mr.Revenge ! I won't let you kill yourself!! " I said throwing him on my bed and added ," First stay alive then go around and kill people" I said.

At the moment I heard a knock at the door and when I opened the door I saw a very anxious Hyun Joong at the door.

The photo is to show you  how Yuko looked like(Chiling Lin)