brother or brother?

Midnight Secrets

Haruki's POV:

I followed Jovani and Maria,they entered the hospital with a small boy.What the hell was Jovani trying to do?They went to Taki's secretary and after some minutes they went to his office.I went to the room beside his office and went to his balcony and peeped through the curtains .Jovani was sitting in front of him Taki's hand was on the trigger of his revolver behind the table as he pretended to be oblivious of who Jovani was.I was ready to shoot but the murderer just sat there as Taki visited Maria's son and they walked out of the office.I followed them to the parking Maria and his son left but Jovani went to his ferrari and sat there .I hid myself behind a pillar.They want to kill Taki and there's no doubt about it.Those bastards had hired Jovani to kill him.I wouldn't let them kill the man Yuko loved.I watched him until Taki walked to the parking .They talked with each other for some minutes and finally Jovani got on his car and vanished.Takeshi stood there frozen then he suddenly turned to my direction and a dagger hit the pillar that I was hiding behind.He is more intelligent than that Jovani and that is why they are afraid of him.I called him and he smiled pulling his famous dagger out of the pillar "what did he want?" I asked "my life" he answered then we checked his car and got on it ."You should tell others" I said worriedly."no one has ever been able to escape Jovani."he sighed."you mean you are going to let him kill you?" I asked furiously."he never breaks his vows if my death protects...I mean puts an end to all this dirty game I am willing to die for her...I mean for it"he replied starting his car.He was hiding something and it was written on his face "and Yuko?You know she...loves you...isn't it important to you?" I asked him.He gasped but kept silent "Haruki she will forget me one day she will find a man who deserves her" he drove out of the parking.