You're Mine

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

" Ah I know that smell I must be in a ward !" I opened my eyes just to see the very stressed face of Takeshi Kaneshiro! "Get out of my room." I shouted.

He was still wearing that dark brown leather outfit.

"We didn't want to hurt you.We were ordered to Lee ha sun and blackmail her family."He said.

"Shut up you are disgusting ! So being on your red list means being by you??? I can't believe it !  Then what is the black list??"

" Calm down girl.It means that you are family.You are forbidden."  He explained trying to cover my body with my blanket.

"What the hell you mean? family ? Whose family am I? " I shouted.

"Mine,you are my territory.Under my protection.You are on the black list of Kaneshiros!" He answered rather furiously.

" Why???? I barely know you!  "I said.

"Because I am in love with you." He shouted and embraced me pressing his dry lips on mine.He was strong and I was lame I tried to pull back ,but I couldn't.

No,no,no these lips are not HIS they are tender and hot ,but they aren't HIS.

"Leave me...fake family...I am not yours. "I said as he pulled back.

"Never touch me again.I hate you! " I said .

At the moment the door opened ,and I saw Hyun Joong with a bunch of white roses in his hands.He stared at Takeshi.They fought eachother silently and finally Takeshi stormed out.

"Thank you Hyun Joong" I said .

" How are you today? " he looked at my arm and opened the bandage.My arm was blue and swollen small blisters could be seen around the suture line.

"O h my God .That's due to the snake poison ,but the suture line is ok." He said and his eyes focused on my arm.He was silent for some seconds then he leant in and his lips trailed down the suture line brushing it lightly with feathery kisses.

" Hyun Joong!!! " I mumbled.

" Now it well get fine sooner " He winked at me and smiled.I smiled back ." Naughty boy! " I said .He narrowed his eyes and gazed at me." Take care of your lips." He said seriously and instantly left the room.

I walked to the mirror and looked at my lips.

"God they are swollen and cracked.Did he notice...? "