My Greatest Rival

Midnight Secrets

Kim Hyun Joong's POV:

I embraced her trembling body God I am my greatest rival! She loves me but she doesn't! and if I tell her about it she will hate me! What should I do now?

***flash back***

She came to my room with a sweet smile.

" Excuse me are you Doctor Kim?"

"Yes" I mumbled playing with my keys.

" What can I do for you?" I asked with a trembling voice.

"Oh I am your new colleague in this ward. It's nice to meet you doctor " She said stretching her hand to shake hands with me.

"Oh oh! Nice to meet you too" I said stunned by her beauty.

" Are you alright Doctor Kim?" She asked worriedly.

" Yeah yeah sorry have a seat ".

It was our first encounter after that day we met each other every day. I didn't know why but I was drawn to her. To my surprise I would follow her every where .I couldn't stop myself from thinking about her.She was unaware of every thing .I knew that it was a one way love.She barely looked at me.She was always running in the ward from one patient to another and finally one night after 16 hours of standing beside her in the operation room I looked at her tired face her beautiful eyes her rosy lips her petaline face.

She smiled at me"Doctor Kim you look so pale .What's wrong with you?Are you tired?" She checked my pulse .

I could hear my heart beats.I was tempted to touch her petaline face.

"Oh thank you yes tired "  I said and rushed out to my room but my heart kept beating rapidly. I leant on the wall to calm my heart .She passed the corridor .I don't know why ,but I kept following her she went out of the hospital and I saw that her driver wasn't there and it was raining .

"Should I drive her home?Oh no. I am not sure about myself. I might go mad and kiss her." and then I decided to follow her...that night I gave her my coat but I didn't let her see my face. It was embaressing to be a stalker! and it was the beginning of everything.

END of FLASHBACK