thank God

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

My mother was staring at her crystal glass spinning the content of it .The sound of the ice hitting the glass was the only sound in the room.She pursed her lips "I did it for you.Kim Jae Joong is both handsome and intelligent!You were the one who didn't want to be engaged to Kim Hyun Joong and now you say you love him.Nonsense! Don't waste my time! What is love?are you kidding me?Go home and get ready for your engagement party" she said coldly and walked away."I won't! I'm sorry mum I won't leave Hyun Joong .Do whatever you want .I am not your puppet!I have feelings,emotions too!"I said "Tomorrow at 6:30 kim Jae Joong will come to your apartment and the engagement party will be held in the evening the paparazzi already know about it.Don't do anything foolish.Behave!It is about NIT and our company! Not just your childish love dreams!" she left the room.I grabbed my overcoat and ran out of the room "Hyun Joong what should we do now?" I thought.I drove to my apartment and was surprised to find Kim Jae Joong waiting there for me "Jae Joong ssi what are you doing here?" I asked almost rudely."Let's go I will explain everything to you" he said and pushed me into my apartment as soon as I opened the door "now tell me Jae Joong what are you doing here at this late hour of the day?" I asked "meeting my beautiful fiancee?" he smirked "Jae Joong ssi!" I yelled "Ok! Ok! It's about my grandpa! He has sent me here.I was almost kidnapped I promise!He wanted me to seduce you and spend the whole night with you.He is grandpa kim...I mean his men are out watching and I can't get out of here.I have no intention of...doing anything to you but would you please let me sleep over here?" he said with a pleading tone " It is ridiculous Kim Jae Joong!The way our elders decide for us but you can sleep here in the guest room" I facepalmed and went to my bedroom to bring him an extra blanket .When I the lights I found a red rose on my bed " sweet dreams wifey" I read the card on my bed .I smiled and grabbed a blanket and walked out of my room .When I stepped into the guest room I heard a gasp and a shirtless Kim Jae Joong trying to cover his body with a bed sheet "oh I'm sorry Jae Joong ssi.I should have knocked.Here...your blankets..." I couldn't help admiring the beauty of this man .I gaped at his heavenly body and gulped.He giggled and walked to me "did you tell your mum that you don't have any interest in me?" he smirked and took the blanket and put it on the bed."Yes" I snapped out of my daze "so?!" he was staring at my eyes now "she is stubborn!tomorrow they will hold an engagement party!" I sighed "not that bad! It will be fun to be engaged with Hyun Joong's wife" he smiled and closed the gap between us and put his right hand on the wall "don't you think so?" his face was only one inch apart from mine "hey are you trying to seduce your friend's wife kim Jae Joong?" I pushed his face "no my fiancee " he chuckled and pecked my lips quickly and walked to his bed "stop it Jae Joong ssi I am not your fiancee" he laughed "you look beautiful when you blush" he put his hand under his chin and went to his side on the bed "c'mon girls would die to be my fiancee!" he smiled "Kim Jae Joong!!!" I shouted and walked out of the guest room "who says I blushed?" I threw my self on my bed and fell asleep.It was about 2 am when I felt something heavy land on my mattress and a pair of strong arms encircled my waist.I screamed but was silenced by a pair of hot and soft delicate lips .I fought hard to release myself but he deepened the kiss "Hey Kim Jae Joo...ng ...stop it" I pulled back and the lights "hey baby !!! It's me who is Jae Joong?" Hyun Joong said and narrowed his eyes"how did you get in?" I asked in relief "window!" he turned off the lights "this house has a door!" I pinched his arm "not my way I prefer the window" he kissed my neck"creepy cat" I pecked his lips .He smiled "why did you call me Jae?It was weird" he rested his head on my chest "he is here in my guest room" I said "what the hell!" Hyun Joong sat on my bed.