making up for the past

Midnight Secrets

Maria Zanetti's POV:

flash back

I looked at Roberto's eyes "Roberto why are you crying?" I asked "Jovi,Jovi ..." he said."Jovani?what did he do to you?" I asked him "noth...ing ,nothing" he said "did he hit you Roberto?" I asked him pulling off his shirt to check his body "don't tell him mum don't tell him he will kill me..." he sobbed .Roberto's body was all bruised and wounded "that bastard! I will teach him a lesson" I gritted my teeth.The phone rang and it was doctor kaneshiro's secretary "excuse me doctor kaneshiro wanted to talk to you in private it is about your son" she said."where?" I asked " 6 pm in his office ofcourse and please bring your son but not your fiance" she added."ok" I said and thought about what kaneshiro had in his brainy mind."hey Roberto did doctor see your body that day?" I asked "Yes mum please don't drink you get so bad when you drink" he pleaded .I laughed and poured myself a glass of wine"go to your room little jerk" I kicked him and searched a drawer for my revolver "that little doctor kaneshiro wants to make a move it seems" I laughed and drank ...When I got to kaneshiro's office his secretary led me to his room I had forgotten to bring Roberto I was drunk and staggering I saw his handsome figure he helped me sit and said "it is not a good time I see but the other day I visited your son I saw marks of child abuse on his body." he said.I laughed crazily "so what?" I said "who does it?Jovani?or..." he looked at me suspiciously "you?when you are drunk?"he continued"I have to report it to the police" he added "hey are you threatening me pushy doctor?do you think I will betray Jovi for your sake" I said "not my sake,your son's" he frowned "do you think you are very intelligent to discover it dicky duck?"I yelled " Roberto is ually abused and I know how it feels you get out of my office and wait for the police" he shouted "ually...what?! Abused?You are lying Jovi never...wait you made this story to save your life."I ran to the door and when I reached my house I asked Roberto about it and yes that kaneshiro was right Jovi had...

END OF FLASH BACK