A Star in Hot Chocolate

Midnight Secrets

" Hyun Joong it's late. I have a morning round .What are you doing ? My interns are probably looking for me ! My goodness. it is 8:30." She shouted as Hyun Joong sat on the couch and poured two cups of tea for breakfast.

" Aish there won't be any morning round on your engagement day ! C'mon I have made you breakfast."

" You are driving me crazy !! Don't tell me that today is my engagement day with a naughty boy like you." She said in surprise.

Hyun Joong rolled his eyes and walked to her."Do you really hate me that much?" he asked with a pale face.

She looked at his eyes and went dumbfounded. " Ha? Hate? No I mean...I don't know...Hey my boy friend is a gangster. He will kill you Hyun Joong." She murmured.

" I don't care! " Hyun Joong said with a trembling voice." My boy friend!she dares say! ".Then he went to the table and started eating .

She looked at him puzzled.

" Hey we have to prepare for the party. Just calm down and ea t! We should get your dress and the rings .We don't have time ." He nagged .

"I have to call Takeshi!" She said in a low voice going to the phone. Simultaneously the phone rang " Hey Taki is that you? How are you now? Who told you?Our official site? ! Oh no! Sorry my mother made the contract with Kims. I didn't know about it.Taki are you OK? Sorry you know why I can't cancel it...Taki Taki Taki?!"she yelled .

Hyun Joong gulped and made her sit beside him." He hung up yeah? He will forget about you .Believe me.He is a man afterall and he has a walking doll in his house who loves him.Stop thinking about him ." he tapped her back.

" Hyun joong why do you do it? Is it the contract?" She asked with a disappointed voice.

He glared at her " Well the contract helps besides you are beautiful ,and you know I like beautiful girls." He whispered in her ear causing goose bumps on her arms!

She looked at his smiling eyes and saw two silver smiling stars twinkle in a pool of hot chocolate.

" Hey don't look at me in that way" she said.

" What way? " He smirked.

" Your playboy way." She answered .

He smiled brightly and drank his tea narrowing his eyes."I have not started yet."