paradise lost

Midnight Secrets

Kim Hyun Joong's POV:

"well...I didn't expect to be in paradise...but did God give his female angels a vacation in paradise...beautiful angel?" he laughed wincing in pain "so you are alert;conscious and orient to time,place and person doctor kaneshiro" I chuckled."hey you...ough ...are not exactly the angel I wanted to see where's my angel?" he asked.I gulped."she was tired so we sent her home do you have pain?" I asked checking the drain of his chest bottle."man ofcourse I have pain!how is Haru?" he asked hesitantly fearing my answer "not bad he is in post ICU ward" I said."that boy!why should he use his body to save me?nonsense" he said staring my at my eyes"he is not dead is he?and Yuko she wouldn't leave me if...is she ok?" he threw his blanket away trying to get up but he felt dizzy and collapsed on bed "she is ok they are ok just rest you've lost a lot of blood" I helped him lie on bed "and where's your fiancee?she didn't neglect me did she?" he asked "she is with Yuko" I replied .I will give you some pethidine you are in pain man."I want to call Yuko" he looked at me suspiciously "oh I will bring your phone by the way cops were here" I finally said the boy was too intelligent to be deceived and I was not a good liar "they...arrested...hee...rrr?!" he yelled trying to get off the bed "Yes our lawyer will take care of her" I tried to calm him ."Yuko is in prison?my little nymph is ...ouch...that kills me" he punched the bed "Takeshi they won't keep her long " I said "she will die in prison take me there I will stay in jail in her place" he said as tears found their way down his face."I am so miserable I wanted to save her and now she is in prison" he said breathlessly "You can't go anywhere and our lawyer will be with her" I tried to comfort him "she killed Jovani it is a crime in their foolish textbook ! A murder!" he sobbed "she tried to save her brother and boyfriend" I said "with a dagger! They will sentence her to death" he tried to get up and I pushed his shoulder down to bed "they won't Maria Zanetti has confessed everything Jovani had been poisoned before Yuko stabbed him the forensic medical staff told me." I replied "Zanetti?so...oh man "he touched his forehead."poor Roberto" he said in a low voice."now just relax you have to get well soon if you want to help anyone"

thank you Hyun Joong for the great inspiration you give me

thank you guys for readingheart