Necklace

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

I signed and the postman handed me the box.I opened the box and saw a familiar necklace in it but with a broken chain and there was also a note," Dear doctor I found this necklace under your bed the morning after the night he kissed you he he he I saw you two. I was checking my patients as I entered your room well you two were too busy to see me.I think it is your boy friend's .Sorry I was on vacation when you were discharged .Give it to your careless boy friend. Nurse Williams".

I looked at the necklace .I remembered that night that metalic sound ! Yes,it is his but wait where have I seen it before?The design is special I touched the necklace and my heart ached.He has left me after that night. I remembered that night. How angry he was and how he escaped. He is not Takeshi and not Hyun Joong they were both in their room and asleep .I checked them that night.So who is he?Why is he angry?Why doesn't he even tell me.I pressed the necklace in my hand .You should remember you should remember where you have seen it before.

Some one rang the bell and I opened the door.

" Doctor Kaneshiro! How did you find my apartment?! "

" Well not that difficult for a gangster! " He smiled." May I come in?" He asked .

" Surely I don't want any more daggers in my arm." I answered leading him to my living room.

"Here you are." He gave me a small box.I opened it .The box was full of pink cherry blossoms. " I've brought them from Tokyo .They look like you fresh and delicate." He said.

" Thank you Taki .They are lovely .So you were in Japan? "

"Yes" He was staring at me.

" How are your wounds?" I asked .

" Great!" he smiled.

" Taki I know it " I said against my will.

" You know what? " He asked.

" About what vultures did to you ." I said .

His smile faded ."Yuko? Oh that girl!  "He said and added ."That's my past now you pity me?"

" No Taki. I am sorry that I said that I hated you." I said.

" You don't then? " He looked at me with tearful eyes.

"I don't man God knows." He pulled me to his embrace. " Make my happiness,I will make yours" He said leaning his hot forehead on my frozen one."I am so lonely girl...I missed you...so badly you don't know ." He looked at my eyes and in a second he was kissing my lips passionately.I don't know why but I didn't resist. I let him do what he wanted .He stopped and said," Sorry ,sorry ,oh I didn't want to hurt you it just happened."

I said nothing.I just wiped his tears and tapped his back .

" Thank you...for letting me love you." He said.

"Oh gangster are  trying to steal my heart? Cruel boy ." I punched his chest and  he started kissing my hair.