Waltz

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

"Oh no mum I am too tired I need some rest.The waltz is too much..." I said to my mother on the other side of the line.I knew that it was useless to resist my mum.She had decided and I had to obey her.

"Please at least let me come later in the afternoon.They will understand if you explain it...ok ..." I finally gave in .I went to my closet to choose a dress when my phone rang again ."I wanted to emphasize that you should wear that black dress I bought for you in Paris" my mother said. "That dress has a long slit on one side and it is too revealing I feel .I am not going to wear it mum. Please have mercy!" I pleaded."You heard what I said" my mother cried and hung up.

"O.k .I have no other choice!" I told myself and took off my pajamas."Oh I need some sleep God" I nagged and began to wear that French dress.

A few minutes later Lucy ,my mother's hairdresser,was in my apartment.I sighed and let her do whatever my mum wished closing my eyes as she was busy curling my hair .I fell asleep and was waken up by Lucy who was smiling at me."You look stunning.By the way your lips were swollen ;therefore, I put more make up on it .Be careful your mother will notice if you stand too close to her"Lucy winked at me .I blushed " Thank you Lucy and sorry  that I fell asleep.I couldn't sleep properly last night","I see"she said sarcastically . She left my apartment and my driver came in to me to the car.

I hate being mocked by my hairdresser.It is all HIS fault!"I smiled to myself remembering Lucy's curious face

                                                                                           .*~*~*~*

As soon as I entered the hall of the socalled Kim's mansion, I saw my mother waiting for me impatiently .She was wearing one of her jewelry decorated long dresses and had diamond earrings and necklace on."What's happened to your lips?"was her greeting."Insect bite in hospital mum .Where should we sit?" I asked trying to distract her.

"Oh you go to miss kim there.I have to go to my friends" she said.

" No ,that naughty miss kim again ! I hate these dance parties."

I went to miss Kim  and greeted her as warmly as I could ."Are you still working in that ugly hospital?" she asked. "Oh yes." I answered in a low voice.

"I pity you honey that must be hard .That's why you have those ugly dark circles around your eyes."

I smiled.

"But your oppa works in the same place I guess" one of her friends said.

"My oppa is different.He does strange things for example he said he hated girls who look like miss Lee"

She was attacking her new prey so I took advantage of the opportunity to sit in a calm and cosy corner of the hall where I was barely noticable.

"That was my seat miss" I heard a voice behind my back and as I turned my face, we were both startled to meet each other there .

"Oh Doctor Kim"

"Oh Doctor..."we said simultaneously.

He smiled and looked at me. I cursed myself for wearing that dress.

"You have escaped again yeah?" he asked me as I stood up.

"I am a little bit tired doctor"I said.

" Oh .Yes .You couldn't sleep properly last night"he said staring at my eyes.

"Yer,but how do you know Doctor Kim?"I asked suspiciously.

"Oh I just guessed.Now that we are prisoned here...will you dance with me? I am the son of the host and they want to make me dance with that stupid miss Lee will you save me?"

I smiled and said: " If I don't fall asleep yes"

He took my hand and we started the dance.I found my mother watching me happily with an open mouth as miss Lee was shooting daggers at me.

"That girl will kill me Doctor Kim"I said as he approached me. He smiled brightly .

"You sacrificed yourself"

The rhythm continued for some more minutes when I felt tired and my knees slightly trembled.He noticed that  and leant in .At  the moment I felt that familiar scent filling my nose. I looked up to meet nothing but those chocolate brown eyes .It can't berainy rose. No,it can't be him.

"Take my hand before any one notices .I will lead you to your seat"he said and I followed his lead..