Shocked

Midnight Secrets

Kim Hyun Joong's POV:

I sat in my chair and took a sip of my tea ." After 36 hours of hard work now I can have some rest." I closed my eyes to take a nap when I heard two people laugh and speak in the corridor near my office.

" Hey Taki why are you stalking me bad boy? What if anyone sees? We decided to keep it as a secret didn't we?" HER merciless voice said.

" Give me a kiss; I'll go for today "  That bastard serial killer answered.

" Hey we are in public .Aren't they paging you your pager is vibrating violently?"

Thank you dear pager please go on I smiled.

"Just a little one a small peck but here baby" That jerk said again.

"OK .OK, but promise you will go then" She said.

No ! Who said she can kiss him? traitor ! I rushed to the door just to see her beautiful lips touch that gangster's nasty lips and his dirty hands cupping her face to deepen the kiss.I felt a sharp knife pierce my heart.

"Dr.Kaneshiro ! Sorry to disturb your lovey dovey moment, but would you please stop it?" I said trying hard not to punch his face.

"Oh !Oh! Doctor Kim .How are you?" She said looking at her shoes.

"How are YOU?Ofcourse .I see that you are enjoying your time .Would you mind telling me why you are in the hospital when you are off today? Weren't you supposed to rest today?" I shouted.

The gangster glared at me.

"Yes what do want?Are you going to kill me?" I grasped his collar.

" Calm down Doctor Kim.Calm down.I am not in the mood to kill beautiful boys today!"he replied.

" So leave her. I have to discuss a case with her" I said gritting my teeth and dragging her after me to my office.

He waved his hands and whistled pecking her lips and winking at her.

I led her into my office and made her sit on a leather sofa.

" Hey weren't you supposed to court ME?What is it all about?Are you his girl friend or something?Why are you smiling? How dare you kiss him ha? Why don't you say anything?You..." She stood up and pecked my lips." Are you happy now?Is it fair?Jealous boy!"she smirked.

" Not at all! Why should I?Who let you peck my lips?" I yelled.

"Well then why are you so angry? What if I want to be his girlfriend? " She ruffled my already disheveled hair.

" YOU DARE DO IT ! " I pressed her against the wall.

She shivered ,but tried to seem cool .

" Hyun Joong it hurts" She said.

" I don't mind! " I yelled approaching her face .

" What do you want?!" she asked .

" Your lips. " I smirked.

" I hate you. " She said.

Suddenly I drew back " Leave me" I said.

"I I I didn't mean..." She said rubbing her arm.

"I TOLD YOU LEAVE ME NOW" I sank to the sofa.

" Hyun..." She knelt down.

"OUT" I cried and she left my room." She hates me. She hates me.Oh no..."